Extra 4

Extra 4: Get Up After a Kiss

When Ji Rang finished his basic training and was transferred to the city bureau, he deliberately rushed back from the field and was to see the rumored old director of the police the next day. Holding Ji Rang's information and looking at his marital status, he asked the detective captain next to him in surprise: "Married?"

"Yes, this kid got married as soon as he turned 22, and he hadn't graduated from the police academy at that time."

The old director didn't know what he thought for a while, and he smiled after a long time and commented: "Promising."

As a high-risk profession, the police were busy at work, and it was always difficult to solve personal problems. Many veteran detectives did not get married until their 30s or 40s, and the bachelors in the police station competed with each other, and then a hairy boy came and walked in front of them.

After all, he was a new star who had attracted attention from all walks of life when he was in the police academy. Ji Rang had not reported yet. But the news of his marriage swept the criminal police brigade like the wind, becoming a "target of public criticism", and aroused all kinds of envy and hatred.

When Ji Rang came to the team to report on the day, everyone looked sour.

No wonder people could marry a wife so early, he looked so handsome.

But as a policeman, it didn't matter whether he was handsome or not. On the contrary, his appearance was too high, which made people notice his appearance at a glance, but also made them question his ability. This was the same in every walk of life.

There were too many rumors about Ji Rang, which inevitably caused some dissatisfaction among the newcomers of the same class. They privately said that he should go to the entertainment circle to become a star, instead of fighting for a future star in the police circle.

Further, the character was not good at all. Although the police uniform had been worn for a year, the natural spirit was ingrained and could not be erased. The hostility of the newcomers of the same period was not good for them.

During the period, there were some small conflicts. Ji Rang also wrote several reviews. The old detective who took him in was used to seeing these young people's advances. He also really liked the apprentice Ji Rang so he advised him that it was better to speak with strength.

So, Ji Rang took off.

He plunged into various cases and participated in several big cases in a row. During the period, he performed well, and his personal ability was outstanding. He took the first place in the periodical assessment. Those who could not criticize him enough before really shut up.

Noww, Ji Rang had become the backbone of the Criminal Police Brigade. Although he still often made mistakes and wrote reviews, as long as it was not a mistake in principle, he was just scolded in the bureau without any actual reprimand.

At the end of the year, a serial robbery with a high degree of attention was cracked by the bureau, and a dinner was held. For this case, the team had put in a full half a month of work, so everyone wanted to eat and drink peacefully. Ji Rang got drunk after drinking two glasses of white wine.

When Qi Ying called him, his partner picked up.

Seeing that the caller ID showed "little baby", he was immediately happy. He hushed for a while to calm everyone down, became solemn, picked up the call, and said, "Sister-in-law."

The voice from the receiver was soft and cute: "Hello, I'm looking for Ji Rang."

"Arang is drunk, just so, you come to pick him up, we are in the sea court."