Chapter 63

Chapter 63

When he arrived at school the next day, Qu Dazhuang looked at Ji Rang with a grimace and kept on staring at him for the whole morning study.

In the end, Ji Rang couldn't help it anymore and hit him with his English book: "You fucking look at Lao Tzu like this again, believe it or not Lao Tzu will dig out your eyeballs."

Qu Dazhuang aggrievedly hid behind Liu Haiyang and reprimanded him: "You are a liar! You have deceived my feelings and hurt my heart!"

Ji Rang wanted to kick him to death: "How did I hurt you?"

Qu Dazhuang: "You lied to me that you only ask for leave when you are sick, which made me worry for two days in vain! What happened? You obviously asked for leave to go play with the little fairy!"

Ji Rang said, "Who the hell asked you to ask questions about the branches and leaves of West Africa?"

He was too lazy to explain too much, and simply said that he was sick.

Qu Dazhuang refused to comply and insisted that Ji Rang compensate him for his mental loss, and then he was beaten up by Ji Rang, and suffered a psychological and physical blow.

I will cry if I continue to tell his sad story.

There was a physical education class for Class 9 in the afternoon. Ji Rang had a lot of homework leftover over the past two days. He was the only one in the classroom, halfway through his work. Someone at the back door probed his head in and walked in while eating a popsicle and asked him, "Why didn't you go to gym class?"

It was Yu Zhuo. This person should have just finished physical education, as his whole body was sweaty. Seeing him writing questions, he was shocked: "You didn't go play sports to do math papers?!"

Ji Rang glanced at him and calculated trigonometric functions on the draft: "Why not?"

Yu Zhuo held back for a long time, before squeezing out a sentence: "It doesn't fit your school domineering temperament."

Ji Rang felt that this little kid who used the young and dangerous as his idol was beyond saving. But at any rate, who asked him to be her precious brother? He still had to mention a few words. He can't just watch him fall.

So, he stopped writing and asked him quietly: "Is it great to study well?"

Yu Zhuo sucked on the popsicle: "It's pretty awesome."

Ji Rang asked again: "Is it too good to fight fiercely?"

Yu Zhuo thought for a while: "Yes it is."

Ji Rang: "Isn't it the best to learn and fight fiercely?"

Yu Zhuo: "!!!"

Ji Rang: "If you want to do it, be the best." After making his point, he picked up the pen and continued to calculate the problem.

Yu Zhuo, who was eating a popsicle, felt that his outlook on life had been greatly impacted within ten seconds. He suddenly felt that he was narrow-minded before, and he only wanted to fight and kill with his fist, but the real boss had already stood on the shoulders of giants!

Yu Zhuo licked the popsicle and left with a heavy face.

Only after returning to his classroom did he realize that, he had forgotten why he had gone to find Ji Rang?

Oh, he wanted to ask if Ji Rang went to Yancheng with his sister this time.

Forget it, it doesn't matter, he should re-set his life goals first.