Chapter 32

Chapter 32

The words college entrance examination had never appeared in his life plan.

No, he didn't even have a life plan. Only the present mattered and there was no dream and no future.

But suddenly one day, this little girl appeared in his life, chasing after him, and smiling sweetly at him all the time.

She gave him a goal for the first time in his lonely life, as he wanted to get closer to her name on the performance list. But nothing more, he didn't think about anything more than this.

But now, the little girl asked him to go to college together.

She seemed to have planned a long future seriously, and this future was related to him.

It was his first time being taken seriously by others.

Ji Rang looked down at the line of words, his eyes distended. After a long while, he laughed softly: "Who wants to take the university entrance examination with you, Lao Tzu really can't stand you."

The hand holding the book trembled slightly.

The phone under the basketball hoop vibrated. He bent over to hide his trembling emotions. He picked it up and saw that Qu Da Zhuang sent a message: Brother Ji, your little fairy is looking for you.

Then there was another one: She hasn't eaten yet.

He put the phone back in his pocket, picked up the school uniform jacket on the floor and patted it, then handed the school uniform sleeve to her. The black hair wet with sweat swept over the corners of his eyes, and there was a thin soft smile on his face: "Little fool, let's go to lunch."

She held his sleeve.

Ji Rang took the clothes and walked in front, walking slowly. She obediently followed behind, holding the sleeve in her hand, shaking it slightly.

He laughed silently ahead.

In the afternoon class, Ji Rang returned to the classroom.

The good time of Qu Dazhuang's group of people ended. He angrily passed a note to Liu Haiyang: "I shouldn't have let the little fairy go to him!"

Liu Haiyang: "This is not the first time you talked too much."

Qu Dazhuang: "..."

Oh, I blame myself for being too soft.

When school was over, Ji Rang put away his guidance book and went to pick up Qi Ying from Class 2.

He hadn't looked for her at the classroom before, he had always waited at the corner of the corridor some distance from the classroom door. Qi Ying also came out late every time, and could always see him in a glance.

This time it was different. When she walked out of the classroom, she was next to the first ranker of Yancheng Seventh Middle School.

Ji Rang's face sank.

It took Qi Ying two steps to see him, with joy in her eyes, and she ran over with her schoolbag and smiled at him with her face tilted up towards him.

When she laughed, he relented.

His temperament also warmed up, and he asked in a low voice, "Hungry?"

She understood from the shape of his mouth and she was not hungry, but she wanted to stay with him for a while, so she nodded.

Ji Rang laughed: "Let's go."

He reached out and took her schoolbag.

When he looked up, he saw Fu Nanxun standing behind them.