Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Ji Rang felt that the film crew was really damn talented, as they chose to launch the film on the Chinese New Year.

The whole family happily watches movies for the New year. They all have fun. Who the hell will watch ghost movies? Let's set aside that scaring is not fun, it is also not auspicious.

He doesn't understand the world of entertainment.

This movie theater was also awesome, decorated with wishes of auspicious days, they dared to post such gloomy propaganda posters, and dared to arrange such movie screenings. Although it was just this one, it was such a coincidence that they saw it.

Under Qi Ying's excited and expectant gaze, the boss went to buy tickets in despair.

He chose a location while buying, and then saw something incredible, what the fuck? The seat in the middle was actually sold.

Which warrior is so different and dares to challenge himself?

Ji Rang was immediately in awe!

He chose the seat a row behind the man.

When it was almost time, the staff on the radio announced: "Please go to the ticket gate No. 3 to check in the tickets for the customers who bought tickets for "Raise the Coffin and Let the Dead Come" at 8:15."

Ji Rang led Qi Ying in with an expressionless face against the stunned expressions around him.

The movie hall was dark, with only a few dim lights on, and an advertisement was being broadcast on the big screen. The warrior in the middle was already there, wearing a pair of black-framed glasses, holding a bucket of popcorn, and sitting down.

Ji Rang took a closer look and found that the warrior was actually Wu Rui.

What's wrong with the first ranker???

Wu Rui didn't seem to expect that besides himself, there were people who would be watching horror movies on New Year's Day. Seeing familiar faces, excitement suddenly appeared on his face, and he stood up with popcorn in his arms: "Student Ji! Student Ying! What a coincidence!"

Qi Ying waved her hand happily, Ji Rang's eyes twitched a little, and when they walked to the row behind him and sat down, Wu Rui was still excited: "You also like to watch horror movies?"

Ji Rang suddenly remembered that the last time Qu Dazhuang was playing a movie in the classroom during self-study, he immediately stayed as soon as he heard it was a horror movie. It seems that he has this hobby.

Before the movie started, Wu Rui turned to chat with them and asked Ji Rang: "Have you finished your winter homework?"

Ji Rang's tone had a faint inadvertent pride: "I have written it a long time ago. The teacher's tuition for the first year of high school is also over."

Wu Rui did not hesitate to praise him: "Very good classmate Ji! I believe you will be able to catch up with the normal course schedule of the school soon!"

Qi Ying followed and gave him a thumbs up sitting next to him.

Ji Rang was embarrassed by the two good students. Fortunately, the lights dimmed, and the familiar dragon mark appeared on the big screen. The movie finally began.

The two horror film lovers immediately devoted themselves to the movie.

Accompanied by flashing subtitles, the weird and gloomy background music surrounded them from all 360-degree angles in the movie hall. Ji Rang shivered, almost spilling the Coke in his hand.