Chapter 67

Chapter 67

Qi Ying remembered what the history teacher had said that he needed to participate in more activities to eliminate punishment.

The May Fourth Evening Party, which was a politically correct school activity, could easily add credits. If the Class 9 program could win the prize, Liu Yao who supported Ji Rang would definitely find a way to use this opportunity to help him eliminate the punishment.

Qi Ying looked at the teenager beside her, then launched her offensive, softly: "But I want to see."

Ji Rang was expressionless: "Not up for discussion."

The little girl saw him with a firm face, and his stubborn profile looked hard. Knowing that this matter was really not up for discussion, she dropped her head aggrievedly, and muttered, "Okay, then."

If she had ears and tails, they would definitely be drooping right about now.

It made people feel distressed.

No way! Ji Rang gritted his teeth secretly, don't be soft-hearted! What if she wanted to watch a bikini show again on a whim???

Fortunately, the little girl was only disappointed for a while and then recovered. She stretched out her mobile phone to show him while waiting for the bus at the bus stop, and asked softly: "Can you accompany me to this event on Saturday?"

Ji Rang glanced at it and showed a picture of a nursing home on the screen of his mobile phone with the title: "Walk into the Heart of a Lonely Old Man" charity activity.

He was not a person who was patient enough to do public welfare activities or wanted to meet such old men who can make people annoyed to death.

But he just refused the little girl's request for a show, and now if he refused again, he is afraid that she would start crying.

He could only respond by saying: "Okay."

Qi Ying laughed happily and confessed to him: "You have to prepare some small gifts for the grandparents in advance."

Ji Rang patiently said, "I see."

When the bus arrived, she smiled very nicely: "I'm leaving, see you tomorrow."

Looking at her cheerful smile and back, Ji Rang suddenly felt that if his doing these things made her this happy, principles might not be so important.

When they arrived at school the next day, the history teacher really brought the guqin to Qi Ying.

Just looking at the wood of the body and the carvings on it, as well as the brightness of the strings, you could see that this guqin was very valuable.

Most of the students in Class 2 had never seen the guqin, and they all came to watch them curiously, asking Qi Ying to perform for them. Unable to hold up against so many requests, Qi Ying blushed and put the guqin between her and Yue Li's desks, sitting upright on the chair, and started playing a little tune.

Guqin and Guzheng have different timbres. Guzheng is mostly clear and lively, and it is also suitable for playing catchy pop music, such as the very famous "Laugh in the Sea".

However, the guqin has a more vigorous tone and a simple style, which is more suitable for performing ancient music with elegant artistic conception. For example, the ten famous Chinese songs handed down having the meaning of high mountains, flowing water, sunny spring and white snow.

Most people now have only heard the Guzheng, but when Qi Ying's fingers touched the strings of the guqin, and the sound rang out, it was followed by a thick and distant feeling.