Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Qu Dazhuang had never looked forward to going to school like he did this time.

Two full days on the weekend! Two whole days! He was locked in the room by the big guy, forced to listen to the tuition class and do the test papers! They haven't felt the fear of learning for many years, but they did not dare to resist, they simply doubted life.

Holidays were a torture, but the beginning of school has become a relief.

But what to say, the fantasy was too beautiful but it died too young. Arriving at school on Monday, before the early self-study started, a group of people were taken to Liu Yao's office by Ji Rang and got them signed up for the three elective classes.

Liu Yao was moved to tears by the group of poor students who suddenly reformed and were working hard. He stretched out his trembling hand and touched their heads one by one to show his relief: "You all are good boys, good boys."

In the next midterm exam, Class 9 will definitely not be the class with the lowest average score again!

Qu Dazhuang shed tears of regret.

Iron doors, iron windows, iron chains...

Uh...

After the morning self-study, the whole school gathered in the playground for the flag-raising ceremony. This week's flag-raiser is Wu Rui, who walks in the forefront with his head high and his chest puffed, with his glasses taken off and wearing a military uniform.

Qu Dazhuang shivered physically as soon as he saw him: "I look at the first ranker, and I have the feeling that I got after seeing a math teacher before."

Liu Haiyang: "Who doesn't..."

The two turned their heads angrily and secretly stared at the initiator.

The initiator was leaning on his side, with his hands in his trouser pockets, looking in the direction of Class 2 with a casual and sloppy look. They didn't know what he saw, but he hooked up the corner of his lips.

Qu Dazhuang: "I really want to usurp the throne."

Liu Haiyang: "I support you."

At the end of the flag-raising ceremony, the instructor took the microphone on stage and gave a routine speech. Ji Rang didn't cause trouble last week, the sea and the waves were calm, there was more singing and dancing, thus the criticism announcement was omitted.

The dean was very pleased and took the rest of the time to announce a major event: "From this Monday, our school will have a 'school exchange meeting' with Yancheng No. 7 Middle School. Last week, we have already started from the classes in the second grade. I selected ten students to go to Yancheng. Then this week, ten students from Yancheng No. 7 Middle School will come to our school and have classes and study with everyone. I hope that the students of our school can get along with the students of Yancheng and learn from each other. Make progress together!"

Qu Dazhunag started wondering: "Yancheng? It's so far! It takes three hours to fly. Is it a male or female classmate? Is she beautiful? Which class is she in? Would our class have any exchange students?"

Most of the students below reacted in the same manner as him. The playground was suddenly noisy, and the teacher yelled for them to quiet down a few times before finally stopping their enthusiasm for gossip.

Yue Li hated that she hadn't carried her phone on her, and couldn't share it with Qi Ying immediately.

She soon heard more news from the monitor Chen Mengjie: "Three exchange students are going to class one, one in our class, two in class three, two in class four, and two in class five."