Chapter 58.2

Chapter 58.2

This time the monthly exam Haiyi's overall average score has improved. In order to reward the students and to release the pressure in the spring, after finishing grading the papers of each subject, the teacher in charge of each class announced in the classroom: They were going to Hexi Mountain."

Every year students had excitement boiling in their veins.

Hexi Mountain was a wild mountain with well-protected vegetation and ecology on the outskirts of Haicheng. It is famous for the Hexi Temple on the top of the mountain. A stream flowed from the top of the mountain to the foot of the mountain. It is rumored that it used to be the habitat of white cranes, but now except for a few white cranes in the Hexi Temple, there are no cranes in the wild.

Some students asked excitedly: "Can we have a picnic?"

The teacher said: "Yes, there is a picnic camp midway through the mountain, but having a picnic is very troublesome. You have to prepare pots and pans for food. If you want to have a picnic, you can prepare yourself in advance."

There are also those who don't want to climb the mountain: "Can we just play in the water at the foot of the mountain?"

The teacher said: "Anyway, you can gather at the point anyway, the route is from the foot of the mountain to the top of the mountain, and the activity content is planned by yourself."

Hexi Mountain was the outing resort that the government had built in the past two years. The safety measures are well done. Every section has security guards. There was no need to worry about safety issues. Basically, every school spring outing will choose to go there.

Although many students had followed their parents there during the holidays, but the atmosphere is different when the school organizes the outing.

In the following week, they spent most of their spare time discussing the spring outing.

Some classes were really ready to have a picnic, some wanted to climb the mountain as a competition, and some said that Hexi Temple is very good at granting wishes and thus they wanted to climb to the top of the mountain to make a wish.

Both Qi Ying and Yue Li were the types who didn't like sports. They planned to go out and watch the mountains and water, and just eat snacks. After school the day before the spring outing, they met at the supermarket and bought a lot of snacks. When they gathered at school the next day, their school bags were all packed.

The school arranged buses to directly take all the students in a dozen classes to the parking lot at the foot of the mountain.

Then each class was called, and the safety instructions were emphasized. After passing the free ticket gate and entering the mountain, the students were allowed to move freely.

Several teachers guarded the ticket gate to prevent disobedient students from running around.

As soon as Qi Ying and Yue Li went up the first step and stood by the small water pool watching the fish, Qi Ying received a call from Ji Rang asking where she was. After asking, he found them within a few minutes.

As soon as Yue Li saw him, her face got bitter.

It was superfluous to make it clear that the boss wanted to date the little fairy.

Yue Li consciously called the classmates who sat in the seat behind her: "Where are you Xiaohe? Wait for me!"

Qi Ying watched Yue Li run away with regret. Ji Rang had no backpack, and was wearing a simple sportswear and a black baseball cap. He was tall, handsome and stylish.