Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Ji Rang did what he said.

After having lunch on Saturday, the group of teenagers who were supposed to be in bed after playing games all night were called to the commercial plaza by him.

Qu Dazhuang had swollen eyes, yawning with tears bursting from his eyes, and was beaten by the crowd as soon as he arrived.

Fuck you talking too much.

Qu Dazhuang was wronged and wanted to remedy his grievances, "Brother, we are not learning material, so we won't disturb your study..."

Ji Rang kicked him: "Stop the damn nonsense, keep up with Laozi."

The group arrived at the place they had agreed with Wu Rui, and the nerd was already waiting there with his schoolbag. He was also a little surprised to see the group of unhealthy and depressed oil bottles behind Ji Rang. When he approached, he whispered, "Student Ji, what are they doing here?"

Ji Rang said: "Studying together."

Wu Rui was dumbfounded.

What's wrong, if the big guy is studying, the big guy's younger brother should also study?

Is the recent wind of reform of the motherland blowing too well? To wake up this group of bad boys who had been sleeping from high school to now?

The prodigal son does not change his ways!

Wu Rui suddenly felt a great sense of social responsibility! Since they are determined to make corrections, he must complete the task of leading the way and lead others on the good path. It is the duty of every socialist successor!

Ji Rang didn't know why the first ranker's eyes suddenly started to glow. He glanced at the cafe they had agreed upon. It was full of people and there would be no place to sit for a long time.

He frowned: "You came so early and didn't go to take a place?"

Wu Rui embarrassedly pushed down his new black-rimmed glasses: "I haven't ever entered the cafe alone..."

Ji Rang understood, but said nothing, "Then let's change the place."

The group of people set off purposively along the commercial plaza and walked one kilometer in succession. The cafes where they passed were all full.

Today is Saturday, and it is approaching the afternoon. It is time for coffee and leisure, so there are not many vacancies for them.

Seeing the boss's complexion getting heavier, Liu Haiyang quickly suggested: "Why don't we go to KFC."

So the group turned to KFC and found that it was full of screaming children.

Wu Rui pointed to the park where the grandfathers and grandmothers did Tai Chi, "Actually, it is also possible there. The park is quite spacious."

Ji Rang said coldly: "Do you want to be on the news or want me to be on TV?" He walked to the street to call for a taxi, and said to Qu Dazhuang, "Let's go to Manjiang Court."

The high-end entertainment club in the city centre could consume tens of thousands RMB.

The group of people took several taxis, and it took more than half an hour for them to reach Manjiang Court.

Wu Rui had never been to a coffee shop, let alone such a high-end club. The decoration and the signboard are all extravagant. Inside the wide glass door with silver rim, there are two guards welcoming guests in uniforms.