Chapter 95.1

Chapter 95.1

The police academy was bigger than University B, with a touch of seriousness and respect in the environment.

If it was during the week, Ji Rang would not be able to take his girlfriend around the campus in such a leisurely manner. The school had a lot of rules and regulations, and if you didn't pay attention, you could easily violate the rules.

Fortunately, today was Friday, and now it was holiday time, and the police academy students who had finished the one-week classes could finally relax.

However, Ji Rang didn't dare to take advantage. For example, like in University B, he kissed the little girl regardless of place. It was okay for him to be punished, but if Qi Ying was banned, it would not only be himself who would suffer.

In the evening, the sky was full of clouds, and he honestly took her by the hand and shared his college life with her.

He didn't care about the sights of the crowd.

Qi Ying hadn't eaten yet, so Ji Rang took her to buy milk tea to warm up her body. Although the weather was not cold right now, she was wearing a small skirt with most of her legs exposed.

While waiting for the milk tea, Ji Rang asked for wet tissues from the boss and bent over to help her wipe her face.

She had wiped it herself just now, but she didn't wipe it clean, and looked a bit like a small tabby cat. Now she raised her small face obediently and asked him to wipe it, her big eyes were unblinking, cute and sweet.

He wasn't willing to wipe hard, her skin was tender, and a little bit of force would leave a red mark.

The people around him who knew him watched this scene, and their eyes were about to fall out.

Everybody knew what a bad temper Ji Rang had. He was recognized as the irritable big devil by his grade, who was impatient with anyone, cold and fierce. It was better not to take the initiative to approach him, he would at best ignore you. To take the initiative to go to him to find something, it would definitely not end well.

For example, his former roommate Luo Ming. In fact, the boys' dormitories rarely had a lot of friction. After all, most boys didn't remember a bit of resentment, and things passed with time. However, nobody knew what conflict Luo Ming had with Ji Rang. After the military training, he changed his bedroom with injuries on his face.

The story about Ji Rang's girlfriend also came from Luo Ming. At first, everyone thought it was gossip. After all, Ji Rang didn't look like someone who could find a girlfriend.

Which girl could think about falling in love with such a violent man? It would be strange not to be pissed off every day!

It wasn't until later when police flower Zheng Ling said that she saw Ji Rang and his girlfriend in the cinema, that everyone believed it.

The rumors said that Ji Rang didn't play cards according to common sense when looking for a girlfriend. Although he had a bad temper, absolutely nothing could be said about his appearance and figure which was good enough to slap faces in the entertainment industry. It was a pity to find that he had an earthy and ugly girlfriend.

Now they knew how unreliable the previous rumors were!

Tu, your sister! Ugly girl! If this was earthy and ugly, could us mortals live?

A few girls in the milk tea shop sent messages to Zheng Ling, but didn't say anything, and just asked her to come there quickly. Zheng Ling just finished class and didn't see the group. She came over soon after receiving the messages.