Extra 11

Extra 11: Vampire x Blood Hunter

At the beginning of the Chinese Lantern Festival, on the festive streets, there were two figures hovering in the dense night, looking for prey.

"How about him?"

"He smells like wine."

"What about him?"

"He smells like smoke."

"What about that person?"

"There is body odor."

Shu Ran glanced at the girl next to him silently: "Miss, why are you so picky? If you choose to go on like this, when will you complete the hunting mission?"

The girl's light green eyes were glowing with innocence, and her cherry lips were rosy. When she showed this look, she could easily capture the other person, "But he's really smelly."

Shu Ran surrendered in an instant: "Well, change the target." He explored the terrain and called the girl to move quietly in the night breeze and came near the trunk of a towering tree.

Beside the tree was a small park.

There was a seven or eight-year-old girl swinging in the park. Shu Ran pointed to the little girl: "The blood of the child is very fragrant. Are you okay with her?"

The girl stared at the little girl who was swinging happily, a little hesitant: "Will she be too young?"

Shu Ran almost fainted: "Miss, do you remember that you are a vampire? Humans are born to be our blood bank, and their scientists have always emphasized natural selection and survival of the fittest. What's more, she can become your rite of passage. It's her honor to be your hunting target!"

The girl still hesitated.

She had lived in the castle since she was born. As the earl's youngest daughter, she only stretched out her hand and opened her mouth for food. The human blood she drank was drawn by the servants from the living blood bank kept by the vampire clan, put in a thermos cup, with a straw plugged and then delivered to her.

She had never hunted prey by herself.

But now she was an adult.

The clan stipulated that at the bar mitzvah which was the coming-of-age ceremony, a vampire must go out to hunt for food to prove their noble lineage. Her father worried about her and sent her cousin Shu Ran secretly to follow her to help her complete the coming-of-age ceremony ritual.

They had been out for several days. Shu Ran was getting very anxious.

Shu Ran threatened her with a stern face: "If you don't do anything, the people in the Presbyterian Church will find that you couldn't complete the hunting mission, and you will be nailed in a coffin and buried in the ice cellar for a hundred years!"

The girl shivered suddenly.

She gritted her teeth, cruelly, took out a blindfold from her pocket, clenched her small fist and said, "I'm ready to go!"

Shu Ran: "Come on! You can do it! You can!"

The girl put on her blindfold and followed the smell of blood in the night breeze. Her figure flashed, and she was behind the target in a blink of an eye. She covered her mouth with one hand and pinched her neck with the other. Her fangs were cold, and her lips and teeth were soft.

She maintained this position, without moving for five seconds.

Standing on the tree, Shu Ran slapped his forehead, and couldn't help but say: "You bite! You bite!"