Chapter 34

Chapter 34

When the class bell rang, Ji Rang slowly got up and walked to the bulletin board.

Qu Dazhuang and the others rushed ahead of him, laughing and joking excitedly all the way, and when they ran to the result lists, they started from the last one as usual.

But after even dozens of people, they did not see their names.

Qu Dazhuang was so excited: "Oh my God, I won't be admitted to the top ten of the grade right?!"

Liu Haiyang kicked him: "End your spring and autumn dreams, this is it!"

There are more than 600 people in the second grade, and these few people are ranked in the top five hundred and fifty. Although it is still the tail of the crane, for this group of teenagers who have always been at the bottom, this improvement can be described as great.

The few people were so excited, when Qu Dazhuang shouted again: "What about Brother Ji? Why don't I see Brother Ji's name?"

They looked all the way up.

When Ji Rang reached the bulletin board, they still had not found it yet. Because when he saw the top three hundred and fifty, Qu Dazhuang resolutely said: "Impossible, I must start looking from down, and look for it again!"

Ji Rang slapped his head on the back: "Get out of the way!"

He walked in, looked from the top, and saw Qi Ying's name, ranked 14th.

She had improved again.

Moving on from the position of three hundred and fifty, within a few lines, he saw his name.

Three hundred twenty-three, Ji Rang.

Ji Rang stared at the name for a while, stretched out his hand, and measured the distance between the two names with two fingers. It's much closer than last time.

He laughed silently.

A group of people behind him looked at the ranking and fell silent.

For a long time, the trembling sound of excitement came from the throat: "Brother, I kneel down to you. I am convinced, too convinced."

What is a boss? This is called a boss.

As long as he wants, he can even study!

Ji Rang felt that he had just achieved some good results, and he could not be too proud in front of all the younger brothers. He deliberately made his face look sullen and said nonchalantly: "More than three hundred, okay."

Liu Haiyang sighed: "I knew it would be okay for Brother Ji! Can ordinary people play Rubik's Cube with one hand? No! But Brother Ji does it!"

Ji Rang finally couldn't help but laugh and kicked them: "Go away, go back to class."

The group of people walked to the classroom talking and laughing. Just entering the back door, the head teacher Liu Yao stood on the podium and scolded them: "The bell has been ringing for so long and you're loitering outside, just don't come in!"

Qu Dazhuang's performance has improved, so he had confidence in his heart. He smiled and said, "Lao Liu, just went to look at the results."

Liu Yao glared at them, and said nothing: "Hurry up and sit down! Class is starting!"

Throughout the class, these several people were immersed in the excitement of their rank promotion. Suddenly, they feel that their learning progress was really fulfilling. Watching their scores and rankings rise a little bit, they felt proud and satisfied.