Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Technological progress is so rapid that it has made it difficult for people to make ends meet.

Moxie's face changed several times, and finally he uttered a sentence with pain: "WeChat..."

Ji Rang hooked his finger, and he followed him. He took out his mobile phone very cleverly and opened the payment code, holding a fruit knife in one hand and the mobile phone in the other and walked towards Moxie.

"Scan."

Moxie hated his arms with burning passion. After finishing the scan, he was about to pay. Ji Rang said, "Wait a minute."

The boss changed his mind?!

Moxie was overjoyed until he heard Ji Rang continue to say: "In the remarks column write: Entrusting Qu Peng to donate the charity fund to Hope Primary School."

Moxie: "???"

Everyone: Damn it!

In this way, even if Moxie wanted to cry thief in order to beat him down, there would be no evidence of extortion. It would be clearly written, it is charity money!

The bad boys in the technical school looked at each other, their eyes flashed with the same message:

Haiyi Schoolmaster is really sinister!

Thirty thousand eighty in charity funds arrived immediately.

Moxie led his younger brothers away with a look of grief and anger, leaving the group of young chickens to party alone.

Looking at Ji Rang's back, Yu Zhuo felt a little lost and thought that he was still not qualified. The real boss not only solved the big trouble that he had to call the police for, but also fought back against blackmail.

When will he have this prestige?

It seemed that if he wanted to inherit the identity of Haiyi Schoolmaster, there is still a long way to go.

Qu Dazhuang received the money, and ran back up and down: "That dog is really rich."

Yang Xinyuan said: "He often collects protection fees in various schools, he must be rich! There should have been someone like Brother Ji to take care of him like this!"

"Yes! This person is so bad, he will definitely do bad things after he is let go! Brother, can you really get him in jail for ten years? It is for the people!"

Ji Rang kicked him and talked to the boy: "Fuck him, I lied to him." He swept around the group of bad students who fought and skipped class, and said coldly: "This is the end of bad habits. I don't understand. He was frightened by just a few words, you guys are so fucking stupid."

The group of people were also happy to be scolded by him, and they liked that he scolded Moxie as stupid. Looking at the balance in his account, Qu Dazhuang excitedly asked: "Brother Ji, how will we divide the money?"

Ji Rang ignored him. He turned to look at the two excited high school boys and waved: "Come here."

The two ran over, looking admiring.

Ji Rang took over Qu Dazhuang's cell phone and told them in a low voice, "I will transfer the money to you. First, pay back the money of the students who were blackmailed. Buy extracurricular books and donate them to the school's fund-raising box for the poor mountainous area."

The two of them were so moved that they almost cried: "Ouuuuu, Brother Ji is so nice."

Ji Rang looked impatient: "Go away."