Chapter 77

Chapter 77

The cream battle on the terrace had started.

Fortunately, the cake was big enough, so half was for eating and the other half for beating. Qu Dazhuang and Liu Haiyang pinched and smashed each other's faces, while Wu Rui cheered by the side.

Yue Li just attacked Yu Zhuo, and now Yu Zhuo was holding the back of her head and pressing it on the cake plate. Yue Li was almost desperate, holding the corner of the table tightly with both hands, while resisting, shouting angrily: "What's the matter with you, brother? How can you treat a girl like this! You won't find a girlfriend like this!"

Straight boy Yu Zhuo was unmoved.

Yue Li: "Look! The boss is behind the wall with your sister!"

Yu Zhuo: "???"

Sure enough, he let go, Yue Li took the opportunity to escape, and heard Yu Zhuo roar fiercely: "What are you doing?!"

Ji Rang raised his hand to wipe the cream on his mouth, stood up straight and walked back as if nothing had happened, turning a blind eye to Yu Zhuo's angry eyes.

Yu Zhuo: "Sister!"

Qi Ying didn't even look at him: "Lili, I want to eat another piece of cake!"

Yu Zhuo: "..."

Fortunately, he didn't see the scene where Ji Rang kissed his sister, otherwise he would be pissed off.

After the cream fight, everyone's face was completely different. But they were all very happy. Qu Dazhuang opened the beer, the boys took it directly, and the girls poured them in small cups. A group of people toasted to celebrate, shouting in the morning breeze: "Eighteen years old! Long live boss!"

This was the best age and the most beautiful time.

When it was close to eleven o'clock, the blazing sun was already high in the sky, and the temperature rose. Everyone greeted each other, started to collect things and move back to Yue Li's house. The coming-of-age ceremony officially ended.

Ji Rang with a bewildered look: "???"

He was ready to play for a day, but they ended it before twelve o'clock?

Qu Dazhuang yawned: "Ah, the sun is so big, it's best to sleep in the bed with the air conditioner on. Goodbye everyone, I'm going home to sleep."

Wu Rui carried his schoolbag: "I'm going to the library to do my homework, goodbye everyone."

Luo Bing: "Liu Haiyang, let's go to the Internet cafe."

Ji Rang: "..."

So, they just broke up the party. Ji Rang looked at Qi Ying, who was packing her backpack next to him, and asked, "Then you..."

Qi Ying packed up her backpack, handed the sun umbrella to his hand, bent her eyes and said: "Let's go, let's start our second activity today."

Huh? There is a second one?

Then Ji Rang was taken to the zoo by Qi Ying.

Ji Rang: "..."

The sun was so big, and the air was so hot, and he was so stunned.

He didn't know why he had to watch a group of monkeys grab peanuts under the big sun on the 18th birthday.

However, although the weather was hot, because it was during the summer vacation, there were still a lot of parents who had brought their children to the zoo. The zoo was very lively, and there were many people around the venue for each animal.