Extra 10

Extra 10: Soft Master x Testy Disciple

Yunhua Mountain was a fairy mountain that rose into the sky. It was rumored to be a bridge between heaven and earth.

On Yunhua Mountain, there was Yunhua Palace, the largest cultivation sect in the cultivation world, and it had produced several seniors in the past few hundred years who had demonstrated great abilities. Now there were three big towns in the palace, and there were thousands of disciples under them.

At the foot of Yunhua Mountain, there were tens of thousands of cave houses. Anyone who achieved the cultivation level of Foundation Building could choose to live in the cave house, which was equivalent to having a private residence of their own, where they could practice with great concentration.

Some were lucky and got caves where their predecessors had stayed, and picked up the exercises left by their predecessors, which could make a lot of money.

All in all, Yunhua Mountain was very high, Yunhua Palace was very large, and there were many Yunhua disciples.

Because of the tens of thousands of cave houses at the foot of the mountain, a very humane ecosystem had been formed. In addition to cultivating in the cave, the disciples would occasionally go out to the market to exchange resources with those who could make the best use of them.

Qi Ying started practicing at the age of nine, and it took sixteen years for her to reach the foundation-building stage. Holding a small jade medallion that could prove her identity, she looked excitedly at the grand cultivation situation around her and was ready to choose her own cave.

As we all know, Qi Ying was a waste of resources.

From the line of her master Xuanqing Zhen, she was the first to get started but had the lowest cultivation base, and the slowest cultivation. The younger brothers and sisters all entered the pill formation stage early, and she was the only one who had been struggling in the Qi refining stage for more than ten years.

The key point was that she worked very hard and was never playful.

But her aptitude was so bad that she struggled for 16 years.

Others would have long given up on cultivation and become ordinary people.

But she didn't, she persisted.

She insisted and her reason was because she had good luck.

Yunhua Mountain was surrounded by immortal energy and spiritual energy, and there were many natural treasures growing in the mountain. These treasures were very useful for entry-level comprehension disciples. Eating a spiritual grass could increase spiritual power by at least ten years.

But the treasures of heaven and earth were hard to find, and fierce beasts often guarded them. The fairy grass on the market was very expensive, and ordinary disciples couldn't afford it.

But Qi Ying could find every time she went into the mountains.

Those treasures of heaven and earth, just as if they didn't need to be sold for money, appeared in front of her eyes. So, Qi Ying ate a lot of immortal grass elixir, and it paid off. After eating for 16 years, she finally used the immortal grass to build a foundation.

Qi Ying: "Master! I did it! I knew I could!"

Xuanqing: "...Of course, after all, the fairy grass of Yunhua Mountain was almost eaten by you."

Today, Qi Ying who was in the foundation building stage could finally have her own cave.

She was very happy, holding the small jade card to choose among those no master caves, she finally selected a cave with green vine flowers at the door, and inserted the small jade card into the stone trough.