Chapter 88.1

Chapter 88.1

Ji Rang would tear open a small star every day, and that became all his motivation to persevere.

He even couldn't bear to tear open too much, so one day only one little star was opened, but if she still didn't wake up, then what should be done.

He bought two glass bottles, folded the opened little star, put it in another glass bottle, and watched it increase with the day, but Qi Ying still showed no sign of waking up.

At the end of the month, the college entrance examination results came out.

There was no suspense in Qi Ying's scores. Ji Rang was a little worse than her, but he could basically him choose from the major domestic universities.

Everyone did well in the exam. Yue Li's score was enough for the director department of the School of Media where she applied for, and even Qu Dazhuang would be able to attend university.

At this time, they should have celebrated together.

He should have given her a unique, unprecedented confession.

But no one was happy. Class 2 students sent a lot of greeting cards and fruits when they came to visit. Yue Li heard Qi Ying say that Hexi Temple was good for wishing. She did not like physical activity, still she climbed the mountain for several hours, and climbed to Hexi Temple to make a wish, hoping for her good friend to wake up sooner.

In a blink of an eye, it was the day to fill in the school forms. Qu Dazhuang ran to the hospital holding the laptop and asked him, "Brother, which school are you going to? I'll fill it for you."

Ji Rang didn't even look at him. He bowed his head and folded the little star. His voice was indifferent: "Won't go."

Qu Dazhuang was anxious: "It can't be like this, you got the score that you worked so hard for, and you wanted to get into the university so hard, you can't just give up!"

Ji Rang gave a pause and whispered: "I worked so hard, but not for the college entrance examination."

But for her.

He didn't want to go to college, he had just wanted to go to college with her.

When Qi Ying became conscious, she found herself standing in the courtyard of an old community.

The parasol tree fluttered, and there was a group of children in front of her who are chasing after each other, raising their heads, playing with parasol tree leaves.

The game stipulated that whoever's leaf fell first would lose.

All the children were having a good time, only one little girl with a double ponytail and a mask stood timidly under the plane tree, looking at them enviously.

A chubby little boy took a big breath and blew the parasol leaf high, taking advantage of the flying gap, turned and shouted at the little girl: "Yingying, come and play together! Those who win get strawberry candies.!"

Qi Ying was stunned for a moment, and looked at that little self blankly, wondering if it was a dream or what.

The little one shook her head in a soft voice: "I'm sick, and my mother said that I can't let the parasol tree pollen get into my nose, otherwise it will be worse."

Another naughty boy made a face at her. "You're so squeamish! We won't play with you in the future."

When she heard this, she suddenly became embarrassed, worried that no one would play with her in the future.