Chapter 83.1

Chapter 83.1

But after receiving the money, the service had to be in place.

His sister said she was going to set off fireworks, so Yu Zhuo also reluctantly had to go downstairs to set off fireworks.

Haicheng had fireworks and firecrackers controls. A person would be fined if they set off a cannon, and they can't light those crackers that could fly up in the sky. So, the three people bought a bunch of tops, whirlwinds, and sparklers, lit them and threw them on the ground, spinning them and crackling them. There were colorful sparks, and some even sang while spinning.

The wind was rustling, and the wind was so cold that it cut like a knife. The three of them squatted on the ground and watched the crackers spinning and jumping.

Ji Rang suddenly stood up and said: "Let's go back."

Qi Ying: "Hmm."

Yu Zhuo: "..."

I think you two are really sick.

When they got home, they finally got warmer. Ji Rang poured several cups of Yu's traditional drink, Ginger Coke. Yu Zhuo looked at him like a monster, "Don't you find it difficult to drink?"

Ji Rang: "It's delicious."

Yu Zhuo: "???"

This was one of the dark dishes he hated the most. How did this person's sense of taste develop? Why is it as strange as his parents? He didn't bother to care about him and fell back on the sofa to continue playing games.

Qi Ying accompanied Ji Rang on the sofa to watch TV. They were watching a horror variety show. Qi Ying watched them with interest. Ji Rang peeled candy from time to time to feed her. The scene was so warm that Yu Zhuo felt like an outsider who was here as a guest.

He was reluctant to see his sister being so intimate with the boss, and deliberately shouted: "Dad, what are you doing in the kitchen? Come out to watch TV, there is your favorite female celebrity."

With garlic in his hand, Yu Cheng poked his head out of the kitchen and glanced at it. "I've seen this issue. Why are you lying down again, and not sitting still! Take a look at Xiao Ji and sit up!"

Yu Zhuo: "..."

So angry!

He glared at the boss aggressively, Ji Rang just turned his head, his icy gaze was intimidating, and Yu Zhuo was immediately stunned, and he went back to play his own game because of his grievances.

Then he heard his sister say: "I don't want candy, but melon seeds, with five flavors."

The boss's voice was so gentle as if the person who killed him with his eyes was not him: "Okay."

Yu Zhuo: I don't want new year's money anymore, now I want to expose this person's true face in front of my dad.

Towards the evening, the sumptuous New Year's Eve dinner was finally on the table. Qi Ying asked Yu Zhuo to tell Wu Yinghua about Ji Rang's favorites in advance, and several dishes on the table were Ji Rang's favorite dishes.

Yu Cheng and Wu Yinghua had a hearty personality, and they didn't make people feel uncomfortable at all. Ji Rang sat between Qi Ying and Yu Zhuo, and the family kept serving him dishes and drinks, telling him not to be polite and treat this place as his own home and to eat more.

For a few moments, it made him fall in a trance.

He hadn't eaten New Year's Eve dinner with anyone for many years. He has a tough temper, even when taking revenge. He punished others by punishing himself, wishing for them to die together.