Extra 3

Extra 3: After Shameless Marriage

When Qi Ying was in graduate school, after finishing her theoretical study in school, she was arranged to go to the city hospital for an internship.

As soon as she entered the hospital, she became naturally busy. As a graduate student, the hospital needed her to learn everything, and she was the darling of all the major mentors when she was at school. Anyone who was talented, diligent and hardworking pleased people wherever they went, and the teachers who brought her to the hospital was especially considerate. They were willing to take her to observe and learn.

And she was beautiful, well-behaved, and smiled at everyone. Some family members of the patients came to the office to make trouble with the doctor. But as long as she came out, it was easy to calm down the patients' family members.

Everyone said that she was a true angel in white.

There were more than a dozen interns in this session, distributed among different departments, but Qi Ying had received the most attention. The single boys were all chasing each other in pursuit of the little angel and tried to brush their presence in front of her when they were free.

Even the director liked her very much and wanted to match her with her nephew who had just returned from abroad. After finishing a minor operation, she called Qi Ying to the office, asked a few questions about the operation, and asked with a smile: "Yingying, do you have a boyfriend?"

Qi Ying said, "No."

The director was even happier: "Then I will introduce you to a boy, who is very good. He just came back from Wall Street in New York and is in the finance sector. You see when you have time, and I will arrange a meeting for you."

Qi Ying blinked: "Director, I'm married."

Director: "???? Didn't you say you don't have a boyfriend?"

Qi Ying: "I have no boyfriend, but I have a husband."

Director:".................."

She waved her away with heartache and let her go down.

When she went to the cafeteria for dinner, her colleague asked cheerfully, "Director, aren't you going to introduce your nephew to Yingying? Did you tell her or not? I heard that the kids in General Surgery are going all out."

Director: "No matter, Yingying is married!"

Everyone: "??????"

The news that the little angel in white was married just spread like this.

The single men who heard the news lost their love collectively.

Who was it!!!!!

Love rivals! Pull out our knives!

But they did not expect to see this love rival as soon as they did.

At that time, the prison guard brought two prisoners who had gotten beat up in the jail while breaking a fight, and the unconscious personnel had been brought to the hospital for rescue. One of the prisoners pretended to be seriously injured, freed from handcuffs during the operation, snatched the scalpel, and held the doctor in charge hostage.

There was a turmoil outside the operating room, and soon someone called the police.

This happened to happen in the department where Qi Ying was located. The criminal was so vicious that he yelled to prepare a car and cash for him, and the scalpel almost cut the doctor's skin.

The situation at the scene was very critical, and the police had not yet arrived. The prison guards present could only give temporary reassurance, and there was a stalemate. The crowd standing opposite the prisoner saw a figure from the window behind the prisoner falling from the sky, holding the stone above him with both hands. At the stage, the body swung in from the window, and then threw himself at the roaring prisoner with a shout.