Chapter 15

Chapter 15

After that week, Ji Rang did not go to school.

His skipping class was a routine occurrence, and the teacher couldn't control it. He was accustomed to it. In addition to noticing, he would also call the parent's number he had left at the beginning of the school.

But no one ever answered.

He had encountered many such self-defeating students in his teaching career. Class 9 teacher Liu Yao glanced at the noisy students at the back of the classroom, secretly shook his head and sighed, he then put away the lesson plan.

After school on Friday, Qu Dazhuang made an appointment with few people to go to the Internet cafe to play games.

Luo Bing came over from the next classroom and asked, "When are we going to find Brother Rang?"

Qu Dazhuang scolded him: "What is there to look for, Brother hates being disturbed during his rest, do you want to get beaten up?"

Luo Bingyu: "He didn't come to school for a week, I'm worried."

Qu Dazhuang didn't care much: "It's not the first time. Why are you talking so much, I will not take you to play games!"

The few people made noise as they moved out. As soon as they came out of the back door of the classroom, they saw a girl with a ponytail standing quietly carrying a schoolbag. When she saw them, her moist eyes immediately bent into a smile.

Qu Dazhuang was startled and poked Liu Haiyang with his elbow: "What is she doing here?"

Liu Haiyang hesitated and said, "Is she here to find Brother Rang?"

Sure enough, they saw the girl handing over a notebook paper that said: I want to find Ji Ran.

Qu Dazhuang's expression was complicated: "I don't know sign language." He thought for a while, "How does Brother usually communicate with her?"

Liu Haiyang: "Brother relies on typing."

He took out his cell phone and typed it for Qi Ying: We don't know where he is.

Ha, there are many girls in the school who want to find Ji Rang. Do we tell all of them? As if we are not afraid of being killed by Brother.

Several teenagers shoved each other and walked quickly towards the entrance of the corridor. Qi Ying was stunned, and then started followed them by two steps.

She followed them all the way to the school gate.

From time to time Qu Dazhuang glanced back: "She is still following us, what is she doing!"

She followed them all the way to the entrance of the Internet cafe, Luo Bingyu said to Liu Haiyang: "Didn't you say that Brother is different to her? Would he be angry if he knew that we brought her into the Internet cafe?"

When all the people heard this, it seemed like the truth and they didn't dare to go inside.

Qi Ying finally caught up with them, trotting all the way, she was panting a little, her cheeks flushed, obediently pursing the corners of his lips, looking at them with an expectant look.

Who could stand that look?

Qu Dazhuang surrendered first: "Forget it, it's okay to let her go and have a look. It's not necessary for us to take her there."

He typed Ji Rang's address in a memo to show Qi Ying.

Qi Ying took a picture with her mobile phone and silently said to the few people, "Thank you."