Chapter 13

Chapter 13

After the bell rang, the physics teachers extended class for a little while before finishing. As soon as the teacher left, the second class left school with cheers. Some made plans to go to the arcade to play games. Others asked to go to the milk tea shop to do homework. The students all started to leave the classroom one after another.

Ji Rang's face was gloomy as he stood at the corner of the corridor. Other students did not dare to walk toward him and detoured using the other side of the stairs.

Qi Ying hadn't gone out yet so it was likely that she was waiting for Yu Yue obediently in the room.

He stared at the front door of her class, raised his foot several times before retracting it repeatedly.

What exactly are you doing???

Getting confessed to? Why do I have to run when I see you???

Explain the misunderstanding that she saw? That Xue Manqing and I have nothing???

Is he really conceited enough to say this to a little girl who can't hear? He has nothing to do with her!! He doesn't even have her contact information!

Definitely ate too many buns at noon today!

He scolded himself for the stupid things in his heart, turned his head calmly and planned to leave.

The back door of the half-closed classroom was pushed open and Qi Ying came out with her schoolbag on her back, still carrying her shoulder straps while walking.

Ji Rang was caught off guard and had a face-to-face meeting with her, and he was too late to take off so he froze. When Qi Ying saw him, her eyes lit up first and the smile on the corner of her lips were full of sweetness, but in the next moment, who knows what happened but the pair of feet that wanted to run towards him stopped again.

Still smiling, but gathering her thoughts, she revealed the timidity of when they first met.

Ji Rang suddenly felt upset, gritted his teeth and said, "You come to Lao Tzu"

Qi Ying read his words and thought that the general should be very angry at the moment.

Was it before she always inexplicably bothered him?

She lowered her eyes sadly and thought about it for a while, and thought it was better for her to leave his sight as soon as possible without annoying him.

Then Ji Rang saw the little girl, who was always smiling sweetly gather tears in the corner of her eyes, turn around slightly.

Ji Rang stayed in place, his expression was stiff and hard, waited until Qi Ying walked to the front of the staircase before finally reacting. He took a few steps forwards with long legs and rushed to grab her wrist.

Qi Ying turned her head, squinting slightly with a look of injustice and forbearance.

His fingers were cold and his throat seemed to be blocked: "Lao... I'm not trying to kill you..." Ji Rang felt his temple suddenly hurt, and he bit his tongue sharply. The pain helped him regain focus. "Is it ok to take you to get strawberry pudding?"

Qi Ying looked at him blankly.

He repeated two words: "Strawberry. Pudding."

She finally understood, smiled, and nodded obediently.

...

This time, they changed dessert shops and went to the one right behind the school.

He asked for a strawberry pudding and paid for it. Qi Ying stood next to him and looked at the sweet desserts in the glass displays.