After talking for a while we reached his apartment building. He held all the doors open for me, which was sweet.

When we finally got up to his apartment he stopped, trying to find the right key. "I live with my Aunt May, so she might be home but I think she's still at work"

"Okay" I said tucking some hair behind my ear, exposing the left side of my face. I didn't have to ask him what happened to his parents. I saw what happened to them in a vision just then. They past away when he was a kid. I felt bad for him.

We walked into his apartment. It was quite big, but no sign of Aunt May.

He kicked off his shoes and I did the same. I followed him into his room. It was cozy, he had a desk and three bookshelves hanging on the wall, packed with all kinds of books. His bed was quite big and was made neatly.

"You like to read" Fell out of my mouth before I could stop it. It sounded like more of a statement than a question.

"Yeah," he said plainly as I continued to stare at his collection. "Do you?"

"I do. Sorry, that was weird. I was just-"

"It's alright" He smiled like he did earlier in class. I smiled back at him. There was just something about him that makes me want to smile all the time. I probably looked like an idiot though.

He sat down on his bed and started to fan the textbooks out around him. I noticed he left more than enough room for me to sit beside him but I hesitated. And he noticed.

"If you want, you can sit beside me but if you'd rather you can pull my desk chair over."

"Uh, no that's alright" I sat beside him on his bed and brought out my notebook and textbook.

Peters POV:

(I'm not going to repeat the dialog but you get the idea. I'll put tis () every time that there's dialog)

When she first walked into my room I saw her eyes immediately look over at my bookshelf. She liked to read.

When she sat next to me she swept her hair to the other side of her neck, making the smell of her sweet perfume even more powerful. She seems really nice so far, and she's insanely pretty. She had long curled brown hair and soft blue eyes. She spoke softly and had a nice voice. Plus she seemed really smart.

Evelyn's POV:

I don't think he knew but I knew he was looking at me after I moved my hair to the other side of my neck. So, I decided to read his mind. Years ago, my mom taught me how to without others noticing. So I pretended to read a paragraph and slipped into his mind.

"She seems really nice so far, and she's insanely pretty." Was all I listened to before I left. Was it really an invasion of privacy if he was thinking about me? Probably, yeah.

He looked back down at his section of the project. While we were walking we decided on who was doing what. I was doing the first three sections and he was doing the last three.

♡♡♡

After working for a few hours, it was time to go home.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" He asked me.

"No- well, sure." I realized that he wouldn't know who my parents are if he only saw the outside of my house. 

"Okay." he grabbed his coat and locked the door behind him.