Peter put on his mask just before we got out of the car. Happy didn't come with us. He drove away-- I don't know where.

We walked up to Tony. He was standing with Natasha, my dad, Black Panther, and Rhodey.

"Where is everyone?"

"This is everyone." Tony said.

"What?" I looked over everyone.

Tony filled me in on why were fighting them and who were fighting. I didn't agree with him, however, I knew I couldn't switch to Steve's side. Plus, I still owe Tony for convincing my mom to let me go to a real high school. He also told us about our game plan. Peter and I hid behind a large crate and waited for our cue while Tony tried to convince them.

While we waited I noticed Peter taking a video on his phone.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

He turned the camera to my face as we talked. "Taking a video"

"Why?"

"I'm making a little mini-movie sort of thing, so I can remember Germany when we go back to Queens"

"Like a video diary?"

"More like a movie but, yeah."

"Cool" I made a funny face before he turned it off.

"Under roos!" Tony called out with his hands cupped around his mouth. Then, Peter flipped into view of everyone and stole Cap's shield, tying his hands together with his webs, landing on a truck near buy, pausing for a moment before lifting his head slowly with Cap's shield secured to his right arm. So dramatic. I thought before I stood up, flying over and landing beside Tony. "Nice job, kid" Tony said to Peter after he landed.

"Thanks! Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better- it's a new suit, wait- it's nothing Mr. Stark, it's perfect"

"Yeah we don't really need to start a conversation"

"Okay, Cap- Captain" Peter said as he saluted Steve. "Big fan. Spider-Man" Peter said as he pointed to himself.

"Yeah we'll talk about it later just-"

"Hey everyone" Peter said nervously as he waved. I laughed silently through my nose.

"Good job" Tony said before turning back to Steve.

"You've been busy"

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint, I'm trying to keep- I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed."

"Alright, we're done. You're going to turn Barnes over and you're gonna come with us now because it's us, or a squad of JSOC guys with no compunction about being impolite." Steve turned away. Then, he lifted his hands above his head and Clint shot an arrow from far away, freeing his hands. "Alright Lang" he said quietly.

"Guys something-" Peter managed to get out before a man appeared out of thin air, hitting him in the face and landing next to Cap. Tony's helmet surrounded his face

"Guys- wha- what the hell was that?" Rhodey's voice rang through the earpiece that Tony gave us.

"I believe this is yours Captain America" He said handing Cap his shield. I recognized him. His name was Scott Lang and he called himself "Ant-Man". His only powers were the ability to alter his size, though he could only do so with the help of his suit that Hank Pym made for him.

"Oh, great." Tony said unenthusiastically through the ear piece that he provided to everyone on our side. "Alright, there's two on the parking deck, one of them is Maximoff I'm gonna grab her." Tony started to fly away over to the parking deck. "Rhodey you wanna take Cap?"

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes"

"Barnes is mine," T'Challa said as he started to run away.

"Hey Mr. Stark what should I do?" Peter asked.

"What we discussed, keep your distance, web em' up. Same for you Evelyn, keep your distance and try to stop them from leaving"

"Okay, copy that"