I don't know about you, but I'm feeling [chapter] 22

(btw, since Evelyn's suit is Wanda's from WandaVision ep. 9 BUT *and this is important* her headpiece comes down on the sides and becomes a mask that covers her whole face except her eyes, Wanda just wears a black and purple version of the same one...? idk.) Also, I know its winter time or whatever, but pretend it's still warm in Germany and there's no snow... for the sake of the story, and all that.

When our laughs died down he kissed me passionately.

Oh? I suppose the romance of the towel swan on the bed is getting to him.

I don't mind.

"What was that for?" I said as we both pulled back slightly.

"I haven't seen you all day."

"I missed you too" I said quietly.

He pulled me closer and I laid my head on his chest.

We started unpacking our things into the two wardrobes underneath the huge TV.

♡♡♡

After we unpacked we were sitting on the bed watching The Grinch and eating two slices of chocolate cake that we ordered from room service.

"This one is so much better than the cartoon version"

"I know, Jim Carrey was the perfect choice to play the Grinch" I replied. After a short moment I continued. "I'm excited for tomorrow, I want to see who's fighting with us and who we're fighting against."

"Me too. I think that we're gonna be fighting aliens"

"We might, I don't know. I think that the aliens would be... blue!" I said, Peter laughed.

"Nope. Definitively purple. 100%."

"I bet you 5 bucks that they're blue"

"Okay, bet." We shook hands to make it more official.

The whole time I was silently praying he wouldn't choose to sleep on the couch. That's the worst part of romance books.

♡♡♡

The next day Peter and I got ready in our suits, but with regular clothes over top so people didn't think we were crazy or something. I was wearing a long black dress that covered my suit, the only part visible being my legs below the knees, but it just looked like I was wearing black leggings underneath. Peter was wearing a t- shirt and jeans. I had his mask and my head piece and cape in my bag. His suit was new, custom made by the Tony Stark. It was part of their agreement or something. Peter would come and fight bad guys with him and in return he got a new suit.

 We walked downstairs and out of the lobby, into a black car waiting for us. There was a divider between the front seat and the back, Happy was driving, but other than that it was just me and Peter. Happy drove away into an empty parking lot and parked.

"Okay," He said, turning to us. "You two change quickly, we need to get there asap." Then he pressed a small black button and raised the divider.

I brought my dress up to my waist and pulled it over my head. I could tell that he was looking at me. I bent over and grabbed my head piece and Peter's mask from my bag. When I looked up he was taking off his shirt.

"Here." I said handing him his mask.

"Thanks." He said smiling. He looked into my eyes for a moment before reaching over and fixing a piece of my hair. I put on my head piece. "Hold on, there." he said as he tilted it slightly over to the right. "Now it's perfect" I smiled.

I knocked twice on the divider to let Happy know we were ready. He drove us to an empty airport hanger.

"Where the hell are we?" I said quietly, looking out the window.