Peter's POV:

When I got home I saw a crazy cool car outside.

"Hey Peter, how was school?" May called out from the living room.

"It was alright, I saw this really cool car outside" I said walking over, looking down at my phone.

"That would be mine" Said a deep voice. I looked up.

"You're Tony Stark- holy crap! What are- what are you doing in my living room?"

"That is what it says on the side of my building. I came to talk more about the internship you applied for."

"Oh, yeah... right I forgot about that"

"Lets go talk uh, privately."

"Sure" When we got into my room he locked the door.

"So you're the Spider thing. Spider- boy?" He said, playing a video hologram of me. 

"You find that on youtube? Cause its all fake, it's all editing"

Mr. Stark quickly reached up and pushed in my secret hiding spot that was hiding my suit.

"So, that's not yours?" I ran at it, removing it from sight and pushing it into my closet.

"How'd you find it so fast? Have you been talking to Evelyn?" I said under my breath.

"Evelyn? Evelyn who? You know Evelyn?"

God, I am such an idiot! She's Wanda Maximoff's daughter, of course she knows Mr. Stark! She's probably known him most of her life! And now Mr. Stark knows that she told me, which she isn't allowed to do!

"What? Whos that? I said Sven. Yeah, he's one of my buddies from school. I do know a Evelyn though, Evelyn Stevens. She's in my math class- I think, I've only met her once or twice. Is that who you're referring to?" This was the best I've ever lied, I hope he believes it.

"No, no we must be thinking of a different person. But that's not why I'm here, you got a passport?"

"Passport? No! I don't even have a drivers license!"

"Listen kid, I want to recruit you."

"What like be an Avenger?"

"No, well- kind of. I need some backup for a little something and I think you might just be the one I need."

"So, when is it?"

"It's on a weekend don't worry, you won't mess up your perfect record. But there is a catch."

"What is it?"

"It's in Germany."

"What?! I can't go to Germany!"

"Why not?"

I've got a girl that I can't go more than a day without seeing. "I've got- homework"

"I'm gonna pretend that you didn't just say that. At least think about it. Okay?" I nodded and he left.

After I heard the front door shut I texted Evelyn.

Evelyn's POV:

Peter: You'll never guess what just happened

Me: What?????

Peter: Tony Stark was just at my apartment

Me: Really?? What did he want?

Peter: He wants to recruit me

Me: like be an Avenger?!

Peter: I think so yeah

Me: Peter!! That's awesome!!

Peter: yeah, except its in Germany...

Me: Oh. Are you gonna go?

Peter: I don't know yet

Me: Well let me know what you decide. Someone just knocked on my door I'll text you later, okay?

Peter: Okay, bye

Me: bye!

I walked downstairs and slipped my phone into the back pocket of my jeans. I opened the door to see a man wearing yellow tinted glasses and a suit. I took a step back, opening the door wider so he could come in.

"I just spoke to a young man who says he knows you, do you know anything about a Peter Parker?" I closed the door behind him. My mind quickly went to Halloween night at the mention of his name.

"Uhhh, yeah, not much. He's one or two of my classes, but I've only spoken to him once or twice. Why?"

"What class of yours is he in?"

"Uh math"

"So he wasn't lying," Tony whispered under his breath. "I need you for an upcoming... randevu of sorts"

My face lit up "You mean you need me for a fight?!" I said quickly as I ran up and hugged him. "I've waited for this my whole life! Oh, thank you!!!! Wait, my Mom's okay with this?" I said, stepping back.

"It was her idea actually. She thought that it was time for you to join the team"

"Oh this is so cool! Where are we going? When are we going?"

"It's in Germany, and we'll be leaving this month."

"Is anyone else coming?"

"Well, the Avengers, and a few other people. You'll met 'em in Germany."

"Where will we be staying?"

"Hotels. A few people have houses out there, but you're not one of them. You'll stay in a hotel."