"I don't want to hurt you," Ant-Man said to me.

"I wouldn't worry too much about that" I smirked. I punched him in the jaw, then in the stomach. Using a sweeping motion with my foot, I knocked him down flat on his butt. He shrunk down to the size of a tic-tac, trying to get away.

I lifted both of my hands, a red ball of energy forming and encapsulating him inside. I lifted him up into the air and he pressed the button on his glove, making him full size again, trying to get out of my hold again. But it didn't work. I threw the grown man across the lot and into a giant truck. He fell to the ground with a loud splat. I flew over to him and crouched down.

"Still worried?" I smiled.

"How'd you do that?" He said, out of breath

"Powers dipshit. I was born with them. I'm Evelyn. Maximoff. Wanda's my mom."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, want me to prove it to you?"

"No, I think you've already done that"

"Oh well" I lifted him again and threw him far away into a concrete wall. "Shit." I said under my breath. "Sorry! I meant for you to hit the truck!" I yelled with my hands cupped around my mouth to amplify my voice.

He took off his helmet and groaned. "Does any one have any orange slices?"

♡♡♡

Peter was climbing along the wall of the main building, alongside Sam and Bucky.

"What the hell is that?" Bucky said

"Everybody's got a gimmick now" Sam said back, annoyed.

Peter broke a window and kicked Sam in the stomach, knocking him down. He ran over to Bucky. Peter grabbed Bucky's closed fist before he could punch Peter.

"You have a metal arm? That's awesome dude!" Peter said before Sam flew over grabbed Peter off the ground. "You have the right to remain silent!" Peter wiggled from Sam's grasp and flipped onto the ceiling.

♡♡♡

Peter flew over to Steve. Steve threw his shield and cut Peter's web so he fell down.

"That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all"

"Listen kid, there's a lot going on here that you don't understand."

"Mr. Stark said you'd say that." Peter stuck a web to Cap's shield and leg, pulling him onto his back, flying towards him and kicking him back into a truck, sending his shield flying. "He also said to go for your legs" Peter laughed.

Cap ran to get his shield and Peter webbed up both of his arms. Cap did a jump spin and flung Peter away, freeing his hands. Peter webbed his shield again but Steve grabbed it this time, flinging Peter away again, hitting him in the face with his shield.

Peter got up fast, jumping on top of a truck.

"Did Tony say anything else about me?"

"That you're wrong, you think you're right and that makes you dangerous." Peter flung down, trying to hit Steve, but Steve kicked him in the stomach, sending him straight back into a wheel of the truck. Steve shot his shield and broke the metal support beam holding up the truck. The only thing stopping the truck from crushing Peter was, well, Peter. He managed to hold up the truck.

"You got heart kid. Where you from?"

"Queens" Peter said, exasperated.

"Brooklyn" Steve said before running away.

I had just thrown three cars at Hawkeye, leaving him stuck with almost no way out when I saw Peter. I ran over quickly.

I used my powers to lift the huge truck off of Peter, freeing him. I slammed it down once I knew he was out of the way.

"Jesus Christ. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine" He said, groaning slightly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeahhh"

"Okay,"