The Novel: Betrayal

"Betrayal" is a book. It's all about the heroine here. She is the main character of the novel and the daughter of Count Hotaru. She possesses a unique light ability.

The heroine studied at the Magical Academy were nobles and royalty between the ages of 16 to 18.

The heroine meets the prince from the demon Realm and the crown prince at the academy.

There was a secret character in the novel, Riku Touma, who was his name, a half-elf, and half-human.

When she was out shopping with her maid during the festival, the heroine came upon him on the street. He was aided by the heroine. She gives him food, clothing, and a place to stay out of the weather. As a result of this action, Riku Touma promised to guard the heroine and became her knight.
So Riku studied at the institution as well, becoming a strange transfer student. He refuses to speak to anybody other than his rescuer.

After becoming acquainted with the males. It turns out that the prince from the Demon Realm was in love with the heroine.

In one specific instance, the crown prince tells her that he has a sibling her age who died two years ago.
The crown prince's younger brother, the 2nd prince, Hiroka Isamu Callisto, was unwell. He was only stated during the tragedy to evoke compassion from the heroine and to be her sister figure. The crown prince chose to be her sister figure since the heroine and his brother had similar personalities. Thus, nothing is known about the 2nd prince.

The heroine attracted the men's attention; she was subsequently ridiculed by the other girls, but she was defended by her knight, Riku and the prince from the Demon Realm.

After two years, when the heroine reached the age of 18, Nobody anticipated her personality to alter. The heroine had always been friends with them to grow close to the crown prince and the prince from the Demon Realm. Her knight was perplexed by her actions, but the heroine explained everything to him.

She planned to assassinate the Crown Prince since her family had told her that those royalties had stolen the place of their Grandparents when the heroine's father was still a child.

So, too, does the Demon world. The count of Hotaru's family thinks that the Demon Realm and the royalty are working together to secure their grandfather's position. They also claim that the royalties were responsible for the deaths of their grandparents.

Hearing the story, The heroin and Riku work together and-

...