Chapter 2.19 - Monster Exploration Hunt (5)

The walls in a very narrow, gloomy tunnel appear to be made of old bricks that could soon fall out above you. Torches are the only sources of light inside, and some had already been piled up on the side.

The dungeon's walls and ceilings give birth to monsters. They are the people's enemy and will strike without warning.

A bit ago, Hiroka and his team had already entered from the dungeon. Each team will enter on their own, and after five minutes, another team will enter.

"Be careful. I'll only intervene if the situation is critical," their provided professor Kim said, to which one of Hiroka's arrogant teammates, Park Do, the second son of Do in Baron, replied.

Park Do grinned and tapped jokingly at the handle of his sword, which was still in its sheath and hanging from his waist. "Oh Professor, It Isn't that dangerous. For us Do's is going to be a piece of cake."

Professor, the two common siblings, and Hiroka: "..."

Both of the Do's carry swords, as does Kleo, but Kleo's weapon isn't all that superior to theirs, and his sister simply carries a dagger like Hiroka.

Out of nowhere, Kleo muttered, "This place kind of smells horrible," and his sister, who was walking next to him, agreed with him.

Hiroka placed his hands over his nose while thinking, 'That does smell horrible'.

The two siblings are followed by Hiroka. Professor Kim was following them behind him as they moved forward. Naturally, the two noble boys were in the lead at this point.

Park Do exclaimed, pinching his nose so tightly that he could only breathe through his mouth, "Ugh, It's so awful in here! " He literally wants to throw up because of how awful the scent is.

Because the odor was so awful, Hiroka also pinched his nose. There was a strong scent of decaying flesh, and it seemed as though the smell would only become worse as they moved further into the little, dark space.

Hiroka halted in his tracks and turned to face their former entryway. The Professor and his team members all became aware of this and stopped moving.

Park Do irritably said, "Hey! Why the hell did you stop?," but Hiroka disregarded him and continued to contemplate.

Hiroka turned once more to face the front. The smell lingers, making him frown.

"If you continue to daydream, I'm going to leave you behind," said Cheon Do.

Sheln questioned Hiroka anxiously, "Is something wrong?," and her brother nodded in agreement in anticipation of Hiroka's response. But, Hiroka just stayed quiet while thinking.

When they first arrived, there was no smell at all, but as they moved inside the dungeon, the smell gradually became more noticeable to their senses. They are about to come upon a creature, which is obviously mean.

Cheon Do continued to move forward while his brother followed in his footsteps and left them.

Hiroka: "..."

Hiroka sighed and turned to stare at Sheln and Klein. Hiroka told them to "keep your heads up" as he walked passed them, which caused the two of them to become confused and exchange glances.

Klein glance at his sister, she merely gave him a shrug before they both followed Hiroka behind.

Despite hearing everything, Professor Kim remained silent. He understood what Hiroka meant, and he was glad that one of the members of the squad to which he had been assigned had brains.

The four people heard a loud cry that drew their attention before they caught up to the two noble boys.

Two noble boys, Cheon Do and Park Do, are aiming their swords at nothing except human traits. Having dark skin, dirty loincloths, a flat face, a large mouth, pointed ears, and short, sharp fangs. They realized they had at last come upon a goblin at that point.

The four people quickly developed an expression of distaste as they drew near to the two nobles. The smell of rotting meat and offal permeates the area. To withstand the odor, the students held their breath.

"He's so filthy and awful!" said Park Do

A extremely awful noisy goblin screams, "&#!&€$!" before stomping the ground with its feet like an enraged gorilla and running toward Park Do. The goblin appeared to comprehend what Park Do had said.

"?!"

The Do's, Kleo, and Sheln all said, '...fast.'

Hiroka, 'Goblins are quick for their size.'

When sweat trickled down Park Do's cheeks and across his forehead, he faced the monster. The goblin was already in close proximity to him as he swung his sword. The goblin dodged his strike when the sword's tip was almost at its neck, which was shocking.

"W-what?" exclaimed Park Do

Park Do was horrified and immobile when the goblin reached its claws toward his face. Park Do used his arms to protect his face, he received a scratch that caused him to groan in pain. Nevertheless, it wasn't done yet. The goblin re-raised his claws to injure him, as if that weren't sufficient but his brother was able to save him in time as three balls of fire attacked the goblin, causing the monster to retreat. died as a result of roasting.

"Brother,-" Park Do was unable to finish his sentence as he noticed his brother's icy expression towards him. He had no choice but to keep his mouth shut. Park failed; he disappointed his brother.

"Are you okay?" Sheln asked as Kleo and Sheln ran towards the two with worried expressions. Only Park Do clicked his tongue, "Do you think I'm all right? I'm injured!"

Park Do yelled, "Heal my wound, commoner! This is all your fault!"

Kleo was shocked as his sister was, asking, "How is it our fault?"

Park Do shouted, pointing at two siblings, "You guys are low-lives, commoners are always at fault! You should heal my wound instantly!"

Cheon: "You should be happy that you have the chance to heal us aristocrats," he said.

'What a crock of rubbish,' thought a frustrated Hiroka. Hiroka had truly had enough with them.

"For the first years first experience, Goblins are what we hunt. They are easy to kill..." remarked Hiroka, who had seen everything, "but as Professor explained to us earlier, it is still dangerous and we should be careful,"

As he continued, Hiroka crossed his arms. "Experiencing it now, you have already learned your lesson, right?"

Hiroka was yelled at by Park Do, "You!" He made a tight fist with the sword's handle. Of him, he was irritated.

With a stern look and a sword raised in his direction, Cheon walk towards Hiroka. "What a miserable commoner you are, how dare you..."

With no idea how to stop this situation, Kleo and Sheln could only watch in silence. While merely keeping a silent eye, the professor.

Hiroka returned Cheon Do's frigid gaze, giving him the chills. "Lord Do, do you still not understand? I'm simply repeating the cautions that the professor told us so that this kind of circumstance won't happen again. If not, you won't be able to see another day."

Cheon Do: 'T-This pressure...I feel like I'm looking at someone who is superior than me,'