Chapter 2.17 - Monster Exploration Hunt (3)

"Now everyone!" Director Cynthia began speaking after gaining all of the kids' attention. All of the kids turn to look at Milly Cynthia, their sole director. who was dressed exactly as they were when the opening ceremony began.

"You'll be using the magic and combat skills you've already learned, but don't worry, your designated professors will look out for you in case anything goes wrong."

The adults who were standing beside three metal walls caught Director Cynthia's attention. the group started chanting as the metal walls started to break down and the cave entrance became visible. The goblins dwelt in the caves to the right, the orcs lived in the center, and the ogres lived at the cave's left entrance.

"The Monster Exploration Hunt has now begun! be extra cautious about them!"

"Yes!" All students replied

Hiroka turned to face his teams and asked, "Should we go then?" When the two haughty brothers just grinned, Sheln and Kleo gave him their approval. Professor Kim, who was appointed to lead the crew into the cave, waited at the back. But, a scream was heard first.

"Kyaa!"

All of the students' attention was focused on the girl's cry they had heard. A girl pushing another girl was what they observed. They were battling despite knowing they were a team. What was happening was being questioned by several onlookers. They are indeed courageous to engage in a fight when professors are present to see them.

Hiroka, who had anticipated this outcome based on his memory of the novel, just sighed in irritation. He was already irritated by his two haughty team members when another one arrived, adding to his annoyance. He was aware that certain instructors would just turn a blind eye to this issue. Instructors wanted to let the students handle their own problem-solving, but if it got worse, they would step in right away.

"That's enough! I'm telling you to know where you stand!" The one and only perpetrator who pushed the girl hard to the ground yelled. Her waist-length orange hair is lengthy. She had thick makeup on like a clown, yet others who saw her still thought she was lovely. To others, though, the girl who was shoved to the ground was still more attractive than she was.

The tall orange girl was gazing aggressively at the confused and terrified girl who was on the ground grasping her right ankle. It seems as though everyone was determined to keep her safe. Yui Hotaru, the sole heroine, was the girl who was pushed to the ground. In addition, a boy was clinging to her level and attempting to lift her. He gazed at her in concern.

Other classmates laughed at Yui for being pitiful because they didn't know her. Some who were aware of the circumstances have defamed her, and others are showing sympathy. Other people also knew her name and title. Seeing what was happening, they began to mumble. awaiting the arrival of entertainment.

The long orange girl was well-known to all of the Academy's students. Rosalyn Fasty was the well-known Viscount's daughter. She is the subject of numerous rumors, as is her pitiful father Luis Fasty, who was given custody after attempting a murder.

Rosalyn was shocked when she first learned of this information. As she attempted to speak to her mother via a magic ball about her father's predicament and inquired as to whether it was genuine or not, her mother remained mute and was instructed to concentrate on making a connection. And disregard her pitiful father.

Rosalyn was distressed about her father's circumstance and assumed that her father was in custody if her mother was keeping quiet. She was upset that aristocrats kept talking about her father in class behind her back. Her family has never faced difficulties of this kind. She was in for a major shock, and now she was faced with yet another issue.

'Well, what did that girl do to enrage the Fasty family's daughter?'

'Now, aren't they both pretty pitiful?'

'Shh, watch what you say. Don't you know? The girl who was shoved is Earl Gyeon Hotaru's daughter.'

'Are you serious?'

'This is my first encounter with her.'

'This is bad.'

'Do you believe Lady Fasty will survive? According to what I've heard, Earl Gyeon Hotaru genuinely cares about his daughter, and anyone who injured her would face consequences. Isn't that crazy?'

Students continued to whisper to one another. Rosalyn only turned a blind eye to them because she was so fixated on Yui, who was gazing fiercely at her from the ground. Rosalyn was unaware that the young woman she shoved was Earl Gyeon Hotaru's daughter. Oh, how awful Lady Fasty will be once she discovers her true identity.

'This girl is really brave to keep leaning toward my fiance!' Rosalyn muttered furiously.

Rosalyn was engaged. His name was Cemel Virgo, and he came from an aristocratic family with the same position but not a great deal of fame. When they were little, Rosalyn and Cemel were friends. They were incredibly close, but as time passed and distance grew, their bond gradually weakened. As the contract for being a fiance arrived, they were not on friendly terms.

"You are much beneath Mel, so why do you keep clinging to him?"

Yui was experiencing difficulties like a helpless young girl. She attempted to get to her feet and talk, but she was only able to flinch as her right ankle began to throb in pain. Rosalyn Fasty's finance Cemel Virgo was already aware of this wound. He stood in front of Yui, shielding her and obstructing his fiance's view of her.

Lord Virgo began to speak in defense, saying, "Rose, enough."

"She dared to cling to someone who already had a fiance in front of her, Mel, so why are you defending her? I am your finance."

Lord Virgo roared fiercely at her full name, "Rosalyn Fasty," which stunned her and caused her to take a small step back. Lady Fasty was aware that Lord Virgo always refers to her as Rose, and seeing Lord Virgo's current expression toward the Lady truly alarmed her.

"I've told you enough...

"M-Mel?"

"I requested that you not discuss our connection outside of the academy."

"Yet, I was just-"

Lord Virgo interrupted Lady Fasty and said, "I'll take you to the infirmary." He did not even look at her. He knelt with one leg bent because he was now on Yui's level. worriedly observing her.

"No, it's alright..."