Chapter 32: Intruder

The majority of people are likely asleep in the middle of the night. The burglar took advantage of the Crown Prince being sound sleeping in his bed to break in.

Even though everyone within the palace was asleep and no one would be passing by The Crown Prince's room, the intruder cautiously unlocked the door and shut it behind them to ensure that no one would see what was going to happen inside. The intruder was relieved that no knights were assigned to serve as the room's watchmen because, after all, the Crown Prince never had one and never desired one.

The intruder gently tiptoed towards The Crown Prince's bed after first scanning the empty, dark bedroom.

The intruder sighed in relief as he peered at the sleeping Crown Prince, thinking that the Crown Prince knew he had barged in since he had somehow seen him twitch a little, but it was all in his mind.

The intruder then raised his right palm over the scar on the Crown Prince's right face. The hand of the intrusive person briefly lighted up, and then the scar vanished as if it had never been there. The gorgeous features of the Crown Prince returned to normal.

As the intruder was going to withdraw his right hand from above The Crown Prince's face. The intruder's right hand was immediately grabbed by the wrist, causing the intruder to startle. The Crown Prince grabbed his right hand while his eyes were still closed.

As The Crown Prince slowly opened his eyes and looked at the invader sternly, the intruder began to sweatdrop.

"Hiro," the Crown Prince said, referring to the one and only intruder.

Hearing his brother refer to him in a cold manner made Hiroka flinched. Hiroka was aware that he couldn't hide or flee from his brother's expression, which was now expressing, 'I wanted to know, so you need to do some explaining,'

Hiroka deeply regretted visiting his brother's room in order to cure the wound on his brother's face. He can't really blame it if the male lead's gorgeous face has a scar on his right cheek as a result of the changes he made; finding the hidden character, allowing the hidden character to be his personal knight, and maybe the Crown Prince not having love and happy life in the future. How was he supposed to disregard a minor scar because of that? ...

"Oh, good evening, brother...I'm sorry for waking you up."

Hiroka continued, pretending to laugh while saying, "I might have been sleeping wandering and ended up here hehe.

"Hiro, don't act like you sleepwalk and wind up in my room. You have never been a sleepwalker in your entire life. Stop making excuses..." Haru sternly replied as he sat up from the bed and released his hold on Hiroka's wrist to prevent further injury. His body was no longer covered by the blanket; it was now placed aside on the bed.

Hiroka was so terrified that he was unable to speak and to make matters worse, the look on his brother's face reminded him of the previous time he had returned home after becoming separated from Allea and Paladin at the festival.

In addition, Haru said, "If you really did sleepwalk, you should have donned a sleeping robe."

Hiroka looked down at himself and had no idea that he was dressed like a thief. Dark pants and a shirt can conceal your identity at night.

Hiroka facepalmed at himself. His justification was a bit illogical. How stupid he was.

When Hiroka heard his brother sigh, he turned to face him and saw him ruffling his hair.

"Light magic...hmm"

Once more, Hiroka flinched in response to what his brother said.

'H-how?

Hiroka reflected on a time in the past, perhaps even only a day before, when he had erred by using light magic in a way that would have made his brother see him do it. However, he was certain that no one had seen it in his memories. Even he shut the windows and locked the door. How was he seen by his brother?

Haru responded to his own thoughts as he observed his brother's reaction, "Daichi told me," It was rather plain to see. Hiroka has a terrible reputation for lying.

Haru added, "Daichi told me the day when he visited."

'How did...Wait...' Hiroka thought after giving it some attention. He let out a huge sigh before sitting on his brother's bed.

'How could I have noticed it?' As he reflected on the occasion when Daichi fused his earrings, Hiroka had a thought.

Light magic, the only ones who can see and sense Dark Magic while Dark magic, only those who are strong enough can see and sense...Light magic!

Daichi Goro was a powerful man who knew welding magic much like The Crown Prince, yet The Crown Prince always won when it came to pure swordsmanship.

Although they were tied in the academy duel, Daichi would have lost the match for good if he hadn't applied the magic skills he had been learning over the years.

Daichi Goro is capable of performing Mana flow, just like The Crown Prince, but because The Crown Prince had more mana than Daichi, he was able to use it more frequently. However, luck was on Daichi Goro's side because he was still able to match The Crown Prince's strength and speed because he had been working out his body in addition to practicing magic. The Crown Prince has also been instructing Daichi in swordsmanship since they were little.

A powerful magician with Darkness magic, such as Daichi Goro. He will undoubtedly recognize The Second Prince's magic as Light right immediately.