Chapter 2.35(Instrument) - 2.36("Beautiful World")

A.N: Hello to all of you readers. I apologize for the extended wait for my delayed chapter upload.

________________________

Chapter 2.35 - Instrument

As the three entered the room, a piano piece could be heard. Lady Easton was observed randomly playing the piano, but it was still pleasant to hear.

Fitz got up from his chair by the window and said, "You two are finally here," as he walked towards us.

When Lady Easton asked, "Took you long enough, and may I ask who this is?" pointing at Riku, Hiroka responded, "This is Riku, he's a very good friend of mine. If it's possible, can he stay and watch?"

Fitz exclaimed, "He can," which caused Lady Easton to sigh. "Shouldn't you have asked for my permission first, Fitz?" she said.

replied Fitz, "Theirs no need for that sister. If they have an audience, isn't it better!"

"...Fine," said Lady Easton.

Abruptly, there's a knock on the door. Everybody turned to watch the door open, revealing a familiar long ash red hair that reached his neck. Felix was there. He had a large black case in his hands.

Lady Easton stared on, and Fitz said to himself, "Another audience? Or a new member?"

Felix said, "I'm here to deliver this."

Kiyoshi informed Felix as he approached, "You're late, Felix."

Felix shrugged and said, "I bump into 'this lady' you talked to the other day. I'll tell you later," to which Kiyoshi remained silent.

Felix handed Kiyoshi the case he carried. His look on his face suggested that he needed some praise. "Here you go. I took care of it pretty smoothly!" Felix said, but he then pouted as Kiyoshi disregarded him and took the item.

Fitz asked as he and Lady Easton drew nearer, "What's that?"

Kiyoshi said, "An instrument," as he began to open the case.

Felix corrected him, stating, "'New' instrument." After that, he abruptly remembered and turned to face the two, saying, "Hello, Felix here. Nice to meet you both. I apologize for the delayed introductions."

Fitz grinned as he introduced himself.
Fitz introduced himself and shook Felix's hand, saying, "Nice to meet you too, Felix. Please call me Fitz and this is our president of this club, Hella Easton." From that moment on, both of them felt that they would get along well in the future.

When Kiyoshi eventually removed the "new" instrument from the case Felix had mentioned. Everyone who saw it was amazed. They had never seen it before.

Hiroka had assumed that this instrument, as he would soon discover, was a "Cello" because of its case, but he was completely mistaken.

He hasn't seen this instrument in quite some time. 'It's good to see one' he thought

A narrow neck and six strings stretched over a hollow wooden dark colored body. Nothing fancy, just plain. Additionally, the body had a round hole in it.

In Hiroka's former world, this instrument was known as a guitar, and he was certain of it.

Fitz stated, "From the look of it, it's really different from my viola. What instrument is that?" He was dying to get my hands on the instrument.

Felix replied in a proud manner, showcasing Kiyoshi's talent, "It's called a 'Guitar'. And Kiyoshi was the one who invented it!" If this instrument is released into the world, he is extremely confident that it will be a hit and fetch a very high price. This 'Guitar' is unknown as of yet.