Chapter 2.26 - MEH (12)

*Tap Tap Tap*

Everyone in the area heard a bunch of footsteps.

A recognizable voice from the newly arrived team reached out to Hiroka and Riku, saying, "Thank heavens, I thought we got lost again.

Riku anticipated having a poor ear day this time after hearing the feminine familiar voice as he continued to hear the footsteps growing closer.

The feminine voice said, "This time we really got lucky, Lord Virgo."

One of the team members said, "Your right, Lady Hotaru, and it also appears to me that someone arrived here earlier than us," as they stopped walking and turned to look at the ten students and two professors who were busy talking to each other while they were not paying them any attention.

Hiroka couldn't help but frown as he noticed who the newcomers were. He immediately recognized the Heroine as he scrolled through the newcomers. Of course, what else would he have expected? In the end, she is the main character. Additionally, it should be noted that the Heroine obviously received the greatest score in this manner.

Hiroka was fortunate, but she also managed to alter the Heroine's Exploration Hunt score by obstructing the path of an ice wall.

Someone shouted enthusiastically from the Heroine's group, "Woah! Is that ice?! This is my first time seeing one!"

A boy remarked in awe, "That's... AEM Magic," as he peered upon the ice wall. The boy was recognized by Hiroka before they went into the dungeon. He was engaged to Rosalyn Fasty.

The Heroine asked with wonder in her eyes, "Amazing! Who did that?" Her question was not, however, answered, which left the Heroine feeling sad.

Even though they didn't know her yet, some members of Hiroka and Riku's team heard her question but chose not to respond. However, others recognize her face but can't remember where they last saw her. Before beginning to enter the dungeon, they didn't bother remembering anyone because their heads were so preoccupied on hunting goblins.

Someone on the heroine's team became annoyed when no one responded to her question, "Hey, The future Saint is asking a question."

When Hiroka and Riku's team heard the term 'Saint,' their ears perked up, and they turned to look at the Heroine.

On Riku's team, heard about a rumor that someone had used a Light magic before the hunt began and was now being called by Saint who had seen her Magic. The members of Riku's team weren't there to see it. Even when they wanted to believe, they occasionally didn't. And at this point, Riku's group actually witnessed the individual. She was the focus of their attention.

The Heroine who was being stared, felt uneasy. She remarked to her teammate, "Please stop! I'm not the future Saint. Really." Her teammates thought it was amusing and giggled at her response.

Sheln, Kleo, Cheon, and Park on Hiroka's team were undoubtedly present and saw it with their own eyes. She is instantly recognized, but they are too shy to speak with her.

Kleo and Sheln turned their attention away from the Heroine and toward Hiroka, who was engaged in conversation with Riku, a person they did not know. Both of the siblings were debating whether it was appropriate to tell her when Hiroka hadn't even spoken to her personally. He must have a reason.

Cheon spoke openly to her, saying, "If it's the future Saint, then we noble brothers will be happy to answer for you."

Heroine: "Please stop referring to me as the future Saint."

Park said, pointing to Hiroka who was speaking to Riku, "The one who did that Ice wall is right over there."

Everyone turned to gaze in the direction he indicated, as Hiroka was still engaged in a conversation with Riku. Unaware of the looks he received. They were amazed and some even developed jealousy with his skill of AEM magic.

After witnessing Hiroka and Riku, the Heroine's expression brightened.

Riku and Hiroka were occupied in conversation as they discussed their dungeon travel and goblin encounters.

Riku found it simple to kill goblins on his first attempt, although he only managed to kill a small number, much like the Demon Prince. According to what Hiroka had heard from him, his comrades just put forth more effort in order to eliminate more Goblins.

The Heroine called out, waving as she ran in their direction, "Touma! Isamu!"

Once more, Hiroka frowns at being addressed as Isamu by the Heroine as if they were close enough to speak casually.

Heroine knelt down to their level to make eye contact and asked, "How have you two been? I've been trying to talk to you two more, but the timing wasn't good. You two must have been super busy."

Rosalyn's fiancé approached them and took a guard-like position behind the Heroine, asking "Lady Hotaru, you know them?" focusing on Riku and Hiroka.

The Heroine said as she turned to face him. "We're classmates, but we didn't talk much as they always went out together as soon as the class ended."

Hiroka thought to himself, 'That obviously means to avoid you as much as possible,' and he looked away, not wanting to gaze at their faces any longer or hear the Heroine introducing them to a noble.

The Demon Prince and he coincidentally locked eyes. The Demon Prince kept a poker face as he stared in their direction but quickly turned his head away, which was surprising.

'Regardless of what I may think, what exactly is happening here? The Demon Prince is a first-year student, why? Except for Riku, I didn't even do anything in relation to him.' Hiroka pondered.

Hiroka turned to face the two in front of him when Rosalyn's fiancé said, "It's a pleasure to meet you both; I'm Cemel Virgo."

'We have no choice but to deal with this, right?' Hiroka sighed.

Hiroka responded with a forceful smile, "Pleased to meet you too, Lord Virgo. There is no need for an introduction because the Heroine has already given him their names. Riku gave him a disinterested nod.

The Heroine was going to ask them to continue talking when she was stopped by their assigned professor, a woman, forcing her to stop speaking.

"The Monster Exploration Hunt has come to an end, therefore it's time to head back."