Chapter 2.24 - MEH (10)

The nearby goblins screamed as soon as they heard the sound of a metal and alerted the others.

"@#&£×€¥$!"

"?!"

People who were hiding peek out from the walls, which causes them to realize that the goblins have already discovered them, surprising the students. They're so dead.

Cheon returns his sight to Hiroka's direction. He glared at him angrily, "This is your fault!" Hiroka arched an eyebrow at him.

Park shouted, "If you didn't argue with us, this wouldn't happen!"

Sheln suddenly cried, "Stop!" drawing the others' attention.

"I've heard from a friend that goblins love silver, gold, and any kind of gems, and that since they have great hearing when it comes to metal sounds, some goblins may have heard Lord Do draw his sword.

When Sheln spoke, many turned to stare at Cheon, who was startled.
Everyone could see that Cheon was to blame, and it was obvious. When Park saw his brother in difficulty, he was compelled to withdraw in silence. This time, he is powerless to assist his brother.

Hiroka harshly told Cheon and Park, "Don't blame other people," causing them to flinch.

As soon as they saw the blade of Cheon, which he was still holding in his hand, the goblins began to charge toward them, some of them had saliva on their mouths.

"We best leave; we can't kill them all at once," Hiroka said.

His team agreed to him without raising any issues. As they were being pursued by numerous greedy goblins, they started to flee.

As might be expected of the Heroine. She is one of the novel's primary characters and is capable of surviving in any situation. She is able to endure and complete this Monster Exploration Hunt, but The Second Prince of the Callisto Kingdom was only a sick character who was supposed to have passed away by this point. In addition, the soul of an innocent, common person from another world transmigrated into the second prince's body. Being a regular person, he is powerless to stop the goblins with that many.

The goblins were pursuing Hiroka's team as they kept running back. While running, Kleo had a thought and turned to Professor Kim, saying, "Professor! Aren't you supposed to save us from this situation!?"

After Kleo stated that, the others turned to look at Professor Kim, who was running next to them. When they are in danger, he is the one who was supposed to protect them.

As Professor Kim innocently smiled at them and said, "I don't think you're in danger yet, I believe you can kill them all as far as I observe your efforts through this hunt."

'You are nuts!' The kids began to sweat.

The professor said, pointing at the goblins who could now catch up to them, "Anyway, here they come."

Park, who was at the rear, swung his sword, which had been unsheathed in his scabbard for quite a while, as the goblin sought to reach its right arm to hit him from behind. The goblin arms were severed, causing it to scream in agony.

Park laughed, "You deserve that for daring to attack me!"

Cheon turned to face the numerous goblins who were pursuing them. Cheon had trouble on his mind. He is unable to concentrate in the present situation and cannot cast magic. He struggles to focus his mana.

Park cried out, "Damn this filthy things!" by himself. He was a little in difficulty because he was in the rear and the goblins were a little closer to attacking him as a result.

Cheon ran next to his brother when he noticed him in difficulty and sheathed his weapon. His brother was the one sibling he had to rely on, even if he kind of detested him in his heart. Their parents weren't able to spend any time with them because they were so busy.

The goblin who attempted to assault them from behind was struck by Cheon's sword. As the sharp sword sliced through the goblin head, it fell to the ground lifeless.

The two nobles were still being attacked by the goblins, but they were able to defend themselves by continuing to wield their swords.

If this continued, Cheon reasoned, "I don't think I can handle this for very long." He then glared at Professor Kim, who was sprinting and smiling. Cheon was irritated as he looked at it.

Hiroka, who was already ill, was exhaling heavily. Kleo caught sight of him from behind. Hiroka's face had already started to get pale from tiredness, which alarmed him. Meanwhile, Kleo's sister was nearby; he was also concerned that his sister might start becoming worn down too.

Hiroka was glad to be able to run quickly because of his effort and some beneficial mild exercises. He has made some progress with his running, but it is still insufficient, as he still gets tired easily.

At last, Hiroka and his group returned to the intersection of their two routes. Hiroka was unable to continue running, so he stopped. They were taken aback when his other team passed him.

He was panting more heavily and holding onto his knees to keep from falling down.

Hiroka turned around right away to save time after thinking, "This won't do." eyeing the approaching goblins and panting from weariness.

Kleo said in disbelief, "Lord Isamu?!"

Running Kleo and Sheln paused to take an anxious look at Hiroka's back.

Cheon said, "Does he want to die?!" but continued to run, leaving them behind. Park, who was running next to his brother, didn't say anything, but eventually slowed down and stopped running, shocking his older brother.

"Park, what the hell are you doing?"

While turning around to wait for the others, Park disregarded his brother. Park was unsure about the purpose of his delay. But he was aware of one thing. He owes a single individual since they saved his life.

As soon as Hiroka's mind was at ease, he raised his hands in front of him. Goblin continued to rush and was almost there, standing where Hiroka stood. The others were alarmed and concerned.

'What is he doing?' The professor felt nervous as he watched this.

Goblin was fifteen inches away from Hiroka at the time. His hands suddenly began to glow blue, and a wall of ice soon followed.