I

╔════════ °• ♔ •° ════════╗
Ep One :

"Strutting In with Pink Stilettos"

╚════════ °• ♔ •° ════════╝

Senior Year . . .

          The year where most people wept to themselves over their final everything. Where suddenly everything was a milestone needed to be commemorated in high definition quality, even their puffy red eyes from all the crying about "our final last day". Suddenly everyone was so dramatic about making those final lasting memories with their friends that they swore they'd look back at in fondness, laugh over a few drinks, and re telling it to their children one day.

Zhang Daiyu wanted to find those people and laugh in their faces. Her skin care routine was much too important and luxurious to be wasting it over shedding tears about "our final first day of class". Just the sound of it made her want to ruin her 'no wrinkles till I'm forty' rule and laugh until she passed out.

Perhaps a strange thing to worry about at only twenty one years old but Zhang Daiyu prided herself on her amazing skin and beyond good looks that made girls glare at her in envy when she walked by. Perhaps that made her vain or egotistical but she wouldn't lie and say it did nothing for her ego to see people desperately trying to get in her good graces or try to copy her style only to nearly pass out from how expensive her everything was.

Which is why she was smiling so much into her mirror while at her family's beach house . . .

"Who the hell pays so much money for such tiny things?" Daoming Si asks while snatching Daiyu's moisturizer. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes at him while fixing her contour.

"When society stops expecting women to look perfect all day I'll stop. Besides, the quality makes up for the packaging," Daiyu explained subtly looking her childhood friend up and down. She quickly batted away one of her decoration pillows that he tried to throw at her. "Ya! Daoming Si!" She exclaimed throwing it back at him before frantically checking her face to see if he ruined her hard work.

"You're such a princess," Daoming Si continued to complain while sitting on her bed with his legs crosses. He placed her pillow on her lap while looking around her room with the giant balcony doors facing the ocean were open. "It's a wonder you had friends at all."

"People would say the same thing about you, you know," Daiyu countered shaping her eyebrows. Normally, she'd have a team do all of this for her but her mother called back most of her daughter's personal staff in preparation of the semester staring up again soon. "It's why we want to kill each other so much but we never do. We're peas in a pod, or whatever that saying is."

"Yeah, yeah just hurry up. I don't want my last first day being nothing but watching you paint yourself like a clown." Cue a rather large, wooden hairbrush getting thrown at Daoming Si's head.

The rare other praise Daiyu ever received was her long lasting friendship with the famous 'F4'. Four boys who excelled in all subjects, athletic, multi talented, good in multiple languages, good looking, kind and respectful to women, rich, and all had an outstanding reputation at their prestigious school even creating a club that won multiple awards, and garnered a great deal of attention for the school despite only have started when the boys created it.

All in all, on paper it seemed that the boys wouldn't be friends with someone who was, in all, their opposite. Although, Daiyu was academically on par with F4, and was as attractive as any of them. It was her personality, the way she treated everyone but her four friends, that made people really question just what did they see in Zhang Daiyu? The queen bitch of the school, master of getting what she wanted, and trampled over people without care.

But to her four friends . . . they saw her differently.

"Princess! What took you so long?" Feng Meizuo called out to his two friends once he saw them walking out of Daiyu's family beach house. The two silently bickered over to which one he was referring to until Daoming Si took the opportunity to poke fun at his female friend.

"She was busying painting herself. The carnival already left, brat," Ah Si teased the girl. Meizuo laughed to himself already predicting what was gonna happen.

"You moron! It's called taking care of yourself, not just making yourself look good for those girls that fall all over your feet!" Daiyu punched him on the shoulder making him stare at her wide eyed. The two bickered again making the three waiting for them smile fondly.

"It's as if nothing changed in all this time," Ximen Yan commented to Huaze Lei who nodded in agreement. Daiyu ended the bickering by dramatically storming off leaving a hot headed Ai Si following after her.

"What? No girls to fall over you today?" Daiyu asked sitting herself down on the outdoor sofa looking furniture. Huaze Lei gave her a soft smile that she returned before looking at Meizuo and Ximen with a smirk on her face.

"No, they were too normal

"No, they were too normal. We like our women ready to tear our heads off at any moment," Meizuo answered handing Daiyu what looked like a martini. Ah Si snorted at the drink, ducking when Daiyu threatened to throw another pillow.

"And don't you forget it. Someone has to remind you not every girl is so easy to seduce," Daiyu replied as Meizuo sat next to her. Ah Si pulled up a chair and sat on the other side of the table smiling sarcastically at Daiyu.

"Ah Si leave the princess alone. You know she'll win no matter what," Ximen said nudging his best friend as he sat next to Huaze Lei who was quietly observing as always.

"She's crazy. Every year we've known her and she always ends up giving the school a headache with how much trouble she causes."

"So do you and your adoring crowds. At least I keep it small."

"You make people do your assignments and follow you around like unpaid interns."

"I speak and explain, they write it down and correct the grammar. If anything, it's real work experience."

The four continued debating over whether or not what Daiyu was doing made her worse then F4, it depended, while their musically inclined friend smiled at all of them in fondness before pulling out his phone and recording them so he could tease them later. His only opinion about Daiyu was that underneath her rough, thorny, diva exterior, there lied one of his greatest friends and trusted confidants in life. He wouldn't have her any other way and was actually looking forward to their last hurrah at Mingde.

Lei took a fork and lightly tapped his glass getting his friend's attention.

"Lei - lei giving a speech? This last year really is making all of you sentimental," Daiyu muttered getting a forehead flick by Meizuo. Lei took it in stride knowing there was no malice behind Daiyu, just sarcasm.

"To our final year before we officially become adults. I hope no matter where we go our friendship stays as strong as it is right now." Lei raised his glass up as did the others lightly tapping against each other.

"To F4 and their crazy ass childhood friend."