XXIX

I don't know what I hit my nose against but it hurts and it's not red.

REEEEEE THANK YOU ALL FOR GETTING QUERENCIA TO 8K READS!!! 💕💕💞💞💞💖💖💖❤️❤️💜💜 SEEING THIS AS OF JUNE 11TH!!!

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
Episode Twenty Two :
"Happy New Year's Day "
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Zhang Daiyu was first and foremost, her mother's daughter. Which meant, other than that she was talented, rich beyond relief, intelligent, and beyond good looking, was that she had absolutely no patience. And it showed when her eye began twitching, and she was about to crush the damn tv remote if those two snakes didn't stop whining for Daiyu to forgive them.

"If they don't shut up, I'm not going to be the only one with a black eye." Daiyu warned her friends before retreating to her and Rui's room.

All she wanted now was to celebrate New Years with her boyfriend, wait for her wounds to heal, and then wait for the news. As much as she wanted to tell Rui, she couldn't when she didn't even know the outcome yet. Once she did, then she could tell them the Zhang version of the truth.

"Are they still bothering you?" Rui asked her. He knew the answer but needed to be sure. He was sitting up in their bed, back leaning against the headboard, watching her pace about in their room.

"Yeah. Maybe I should get this whole incident put on their record instead of leaving them out in the cold." Daiyu suggested. She didn't mention that she was already at the point she just wanted to forget the whole thing so she can live out the rest of the day in peace.

"Honestly... this is attempted murder. As unintentional it might have been. They still were okay with sending Shancai out in a blizzard, in negative degree temperature, all for their own gain." Rui told Daiyu who mulled over his words. She stopped in her tracks, looking with him with a teasing look in her eyes.

"Since when are you extreme one in the relationship?"

"When people were okay with trying to get my girlfriend killed." Rui said opening his arms out to Daiyu.

Her mouth twitched into a smile, before walking over to him, and falling into him, feeling his arms wrap around her for a hug/cuddle session. She smiled to herself, finding herself more at ease in his arms than she had been all day.

"I love you." She muttered feeling Rui chuckle to himself as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"I love you too, baobei." He said with a smile on his face. He didn't remind Daiyu she already told him this last night, while she was sleeping off their love making from last night.

Someone knocked on their door and Daiyu didn't even have the chance to say anything, when F4, and Shancai walked into their room. "Oh, please come in. The new couple couldn't have been possibly doing anything." Daiyu said sarcastically. The boys made themself comfortable in the makeshift living room and Meizuo held up the two wine bottles they brought.

"Care to join us?" He asked.

Daiyu let out a groan, pulling herself away from Rui and sitting down on the couch with Si on her right, and an empty seat at her left. Shancai sat in a solo seat, Lei sitting on the armrest. Ximen and Meizuo were sitting together in a dual seat leaving only Rui to decide whether or not to join them.