Zhang Daiyu

The Author's Official Guide to getting to know the OC's better.

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━ ◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━

NAME : Zhang Daiyu

NICKNAMES : Princess, Brat, Darling, Ms. Zhang, Crazy girl

AGE : 21

BIRTHDAY : August 25th ☀️

ZODIAC SIGN : Virgo ♍️

MBTI : Executive ESTJ - A

MAIN CHARACTERISTICS : Extrovert, Confident (to the point of being narcissistic), Intelligent, Cunning, Strict, Control, Judging, Fashionista, Selective Loving.

HEIGHT : 165 inches (5'4 feet)

HARRY POTTER HOUSE : What is that? I guess the green and blue one since snakes are cool and I'm smarter than 90 percent of the school - Daiyu. Slytherin and Ravenclaw - Me.

FAVORITE COLOR : Anything but pure neon. Refuses to look like a highlighter.

LOVE INTEREST : Zhuang Rui.

HOBBIES : Shopping, Learning and using skincare products, Painting, Writing, Building her network for... multiple purposes (you'll see a look of that coming soon), Studying a multitude of topics (Giant IQ but most people only focus on either or looks or personality so they forget how smart she actually is), always on the lookout for the next hot trend or topic in media and fashion.

INTERESTS : Herself, her few friends, being on top academically, socially, in whatever scenario, Rui as of lately, flowers, doodle dogs, keeping the order in her and her friends lives.

Daiyu's Personality Overall : Daiyu craves, above all else, order and complete stability. She is highly organized in her life, at school, her goals and more. She appears as cold, rough, extremely conceited to many people at first introduction but after, a lot of time and patience, one would find that there's a very caring, and loyal friend there. Daiyu can and is that friend to show up at your house late at night to talk about problems, or be there just for comfort but in her own strange way that most people will see as her just wanting to talk about her but really she doesn't know how to communicate in another other way. Daiyu is inflexible in many ways, in what she expects from other people and herself, so when unexpected changes happen and she can't fix it immediately it bothers her immensely. For whoever wonders about how Daiyu is a relationship, she actually has had only long lasting relationships but does know how to tease and break hearts with ease or use them to get what she wants. With real partners she's always honest and open about who she is, her feelings, and has always put all her effort into it once it's clear the relationship is going to last a long time.

Overall, Daiyu is a very complicated and intelligent women. There are multiple sides to her that very few people take the time to actually learn about. With most people she is just threatening, in your face confident, with no care for you unless she needs you for something. With her true friends, she is loving, caring, comforting, loyal, and more forgiving and patient then expected. With those she's in a relationship with, she is open and honest once it gets to be long term and will always put in a hundred percent so long as her partner does as well.

Enjoy?
No full chapters still as I'm still incredibly busy but we'll see as my schedule and appointments change.