X

Hi. My schedule just opened up slightly. Have a lay pic as a welcome back. To hitting 400 reads/ views!!

━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━Episode Eight point Five :"The clash of Jing and Daiyu "━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━
Episode Eight point Five :
"The clash of Jing and Daiyu "
━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━

As expected, the two young adults were fashionably late to Jing's party. Daiyu found this incredibly funny and expected, while Rui was worried about how it'd look on both of them to be so late... and with such a strange tag along.

"You didn't have to bring the lizard. He doesn't mind being home," Rui told her as they drove. He hadn't expected her to actually drive to see him but the Zhang girl kept surprising him. "I think he tried to eat my flowers."

"I'll buy you more, pouty. And I find him adorable so why not?" Daiyu retorted with said lizard in her lap. The little reptile quickly took to her which she wasn't sure how to take. "I'll just hide him in my purse and leave it open."

Rui stared at the side of her face before looking down at his pet who was just sitting on Daiyu's lap. It turned its head to look at his owner and his tongue darted out before looking back as the bouquet in the backseat. Rui leered down at his pet as if daring him to try and eat his flowers again. Daiyu swallowed down the laugh daring to climb up her throat.

This party was shaping up to be one of the most memorable ones that Daiyu ever attended. And if things went her way, as it always should, the most satisfying end to a tolerance of a certain female.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Here, we are. If anyone asks, I wasn't the one driving," Daiyu told Rui as they came up to the Teng Tang mansion. Daiyu was thankful that the windows were one way so no one could see her pull up to the path leading to the front door. "Shall we?"

"Let me," Rui said before getting out of the car. Daiyu took the keys out of the car, as Rui made his way around and opened the driver's door. "Shall we, milady?"

"How cheesy. But I like it." Daiyu placed her hand in Rui's mentally noting the size difference. The two began making their way into the mansion, passing the keys along to a valet worker, then arriving at the entrance to see a small ruckus occur. Daiyu eyed the girl who kept insisting her friend was inside and said she could come along but the guard wasn't allowing her in, insisting she get out of the line.

'Why do I get the feeling I remember her from somewhere?' Daiyu thought while Rui fixed his tuxedo. She kept looking at the girl before looking away with a sigh and walking past the guard who already knew her from her own reputation, along with her family's. Rui kept looking around in awe while Daiyu looked around for her friend's, Ah Si semi included, ignoring the hordes of eyes on her as she walked in.