XXXVI

I'm not sure if you'd consider this a love triangle or what.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾Episode Twenty Nine:

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
Episode Twenty Nine:

"The Unexpected One"

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Of course, Si and Shancai were having problems once again. Daiyu wasn't surprised by this at all, and neither was Lei considering his bored expression, while Ximen and Meizuo were more worried about the situation.

"They have a fight basically everyday. How are you still surprised?" Daiyu asked.

Much like usual none of them exactly what happened during Si and Shancai's date, but considering how badly Si wanted to be on his best behavior for his new girlfriend, they figured it had to be pretty serious.

"Shouldn't we be focusing on helping them out? Si's in a mood again and Shancai right now isn't going to help." Meizuo pointed out. They all tilted their heads hearing Shancai and Si's heightened voices as they had another argument.

"Si's always in a mood. And I'm not a therapist who can help him with his constant temper tantrums, so forgive me if I find it tedious to always come running to his aid cause he doesn't know how to control himself." Daiyu retorted before letting out a sigh. She just wanted to be home but here she was, tending to Si, when he wasn't even here for them to tend to.

Lei raised an eyebrow at her rant but said nothing. He slowly grabbed her hand, closest to him, and gently squeezed it. Daiyu stared at Ximen and Meizuo who were going back and forth about if they should go upstairs or not, and squeezed Lei's hand back before slipping out her hand, and placing it back at her side.

Shancai stormed down the staircase, only to stop when seeing Ximen and Meizuo have an argument of their own, a fake and cheesy one at that, that both Lei and Daiyu stared at, wondering just how was that suppose to make Shancai feel better?

"Sometimes, I really wonder if there's something wrong with you two." Daiyu said, sounding particularly annoyed.

"What are you guys doing?" Shancai asked, sounding angry. Both females stood next to each in silent support, each finding the males in their life annoying as could be.

"Experiencing life." Leo retorted, being cheeky.

"Whatever. Let me just make it clear now. I've broken up with that jerk, Daoming Si." Shancai stated to the whole room.

She then stormed out of the room, not caring about the others staring at her retreating figure. Daiyu let out a sigh before leaving the room as well, realizing she was probably going to have to comfort Shancai seeing as how the boys were too busy... being themselves to be of any help. Besides, how else was she going to figure out what happened at the date for the two to be so upset with each other this time?