XV

I have returned! I'm finally not as busy at my college so I have time to write again and I'm so happy seeing a lot of people enjoying this story, so thank you and hope you enjoy it.

━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━

Episode Twelve :
"The new Lei"

━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━

Daiyu was enjoying a blissful few days with her new boyfriend, Rui. After meeting up with him in her personal blue Maserati GranTurismo, Rui had the pleasure of actually seeing Daiyu put her license to use. The two went out for ice cream, where the liberal arts graduate tried to tease the heiress about the night she was drunk, only to get an eye roll and a pinch on the arm from the blonde. Afterwards, they argued briefly about where Rui was going to stay for the next few days, which ended up with Rui staying at a hotel and Daiyu using her family name to get him a reduced price.

Daiyu was in such a merry mood that even her mother had noticed. The older Zhang women had noticed her normally cold daughter was all smiles and seemed to have a bounce in her step that Daiyu hadn't had since she was a child. With a smirk and the burning desire to tease the youngest Zhang, she texted her oh so loving husband the news before texting her closest friends the same thing. Almost instantly her gossip hungry friends were begging for more details that Mey laughed at before muting the messages and getting back to planning her party for her new fashion line.

So imagine Daiyu's surprise and disbelief when the next morning she noticed that only Si had texted her, saying to meet up with him at the entrance to her school and that was it. She rolled her eyes at his blunt message before getting dressed for the day, deciding to try on her new hot pink, knee-high boots her mother gifted her after they finally got to have dinner together. "He hasn't even really apologized to me, and he's acting like everything's fine. Ugh, just what the hell does Shancai see in him? " Daiyu asked out loud to herself before leaving her home in her car, and drove off for Mingde.

Arriving at the university, Daiyu smirked to herself seeing everyone's eyes on her and her car they've never seen her drive before. Seeing Si impatiently waiting on the main staircase for her, tapping his foot, and staring her down, Daiyu exited her car and walked up to him with an impatient expression on her face.

"What is it, Si?" Daiyu asked once she was in front of him, "You made get out early for this."

"Just come with me." Si said before walking away from Daiyu. She sighed before following after him and realizing at the last minute that he was going to meet Shancai who was hugging a girl that was staring back at Si.

"This, again? Don't you ever get tired of following her around?" Daiyu asked Si who glared at her before pinching her cheek.

"You're getting chubby. There's actually fat now."