XXX

New phone life ✨✨. I already have a list of all the webtoons/dramas/kpop fics I want to write and then I realized I haven't seen them on wattpad before. I'm also up for suggestions if any of you have one.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾Episode Twenty Three:"New Year, New Beginnings " ≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
Episode Twenty Three:
"New Year, New Beginnings "
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Life had finally seemed to slow down for F4 and their princess childhood friend. For once they actually had time to enjoy their lives instead of worrying about whatever drama was happening at the moment.

For Daiyu, she was focusing back on her plan to make her grand debut into the fashion world. The collaboration with Valentino had been put on pause because of the holidays and several people had come down with the flu so, out of concern for everyone's safety, the project had been put to the side until the conditions were better. Which led to now...

"What do you think, honey?" Mey asked her daughter.

In front of Daiyu was a young model, a loan from a modeling company her mother sponsored and worked with, who was staring ahead at the glammed out dresser. Daiyu slowly walked around her taking note of her shoulder length, curly hair, her rounded nose, and her high cheekbones before stopping behind her to look at Mey.

"Warm tones. And she already looks quite sophisticated so an equally glammed out attire will just wash her out so a simpler style would be better here. A fall aesthetic perhaps." Daiyu suggested silently hoping she hadn't said the wrong thing. To look like a fool in front of her own mother and a model she would be working with one day in the future would be beyond mortifying.

"Good, good. A decent start." Mey complimented her daughter. She gestured to the model to leave leaving her and Daiyu alone.

"Yes, mom?" Daiyu asked, hand on her hip.

"That girl you got cut off from her family's money, Jing was it? You know she was set to be engaged right?" Mey asked.

"Yeah. We weren't friends by any means though."

"I know. I never liked her much myself but I figured I should tell you this now before someone else tells you and you throw a fit I didn't tell you sooner. Her engagement to that french man was called off. She's a free woman again." Mey told her daughter.

Daiyu was silent while her mother found a nail file and began to file her pointer finger. Daiyu clutched the water bottle one of the staff had given her earlier letting out a harsh breath. Perhaps, it was because she had been dating Rui for so long that his personality rubbed off on her, or her new commoner 'friends' had made her more docile than she expected since she felt rather calm than her usual anger she'd feel whenever Jing came up in a conversation.