XXVII

I've been getting into webtoons again, and looking at popular kdramas from about last year and some from this year. I have too many ideas but not enough me's and time. I also need the gym to stop being swarmed with people but it's summer so I shouldn't be too surprised.

 I also need the gym to stop being swarmed with people but it's summer so I shouldn't be too surprised

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
Episode Twenty :
"Blood and Silence"
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Daiyu was used to the feeling of people watching her. Whether it was at school, the usual party where every girl there stared at her in envy when they saw how close she was to F4, the boys, younger or older than her, looked at her with lust, thinking they had a chance with her, and of course, those who wanted her for her family name.

So while she was standing on the balcony, facing out into the snow, cupping her hot cocoa in a mug, she knew everyone inside was staring at her. She played with the collar of her light brown turtleneck before looking back, through the glass sliding door, to see Rui and all of F4, minus Si, staring at her in concern.

'Just say something to me... I'm not some zoo animal to ogle at.' She thought, turning back to watch the scenery. She winced when the cut on her upper lip started throbbing when the cold wind blew past. "Ah, fuck. Mom's going to kill me once she sees this. " She muttered, gingerly touching the wound to see if it was bleeding or not.

"Baobei..." She let out a long sigh feeling Rui behind her. Damn, she was so concerned about her lip wound opening again that she hadn't noticed him walking out onto the balcony.

"Hm?" She hummed, letting him know she heard him. He walked up next to her, looking over her battered face once more.

"What happened after we talked that night after the cooking competition?" He asked, seeing her think over her answer.

"It's like I told you before, it's nothing you have to worry about." Daiyu insisted looking sure of herself. But for Rui, all he wanted to know was if his girlfriend was actually okay or nothing.

And considering this was the same woman who freaked out if she suspected her hair was even slightly frizzled, or not perfectly even on both sides, to see her as if she just came out of a fight, it worried him.

"Everyone is asking who did this to you. And Si's oddly enough not asking anything about it." Rui told Daiyu who tapped her cocoa mug,

"Si trusts that I can handle myself, besides he's more concerned about Shancai and the best way to get under her skin than he is me," Daiyu insisted gesturing to the room behind them. She could already hear the daily flirting that they'd insist was arguing happening between them. "Ya, can you two keep the flirting down?! It's too early in the afternoon for this." Daiyu exclaimed after opening the glass door and glaring at the two.

"Who's flirting with whom?"

"Who's flirting with whom?" The two asked in unison sounding equally as annoyed. Daiyu rolled her eyes in response, ignoring the slight pain in her right eye.