II

.

╔════════ °• ♔ •° ════════╗Ep Two :"Mingde's Queen has Returned"

Ep Two :
"Mingde's Queen has Returned"

╚════════ °• ♔ •° ════════╝

Waking up back in her home in China was bittersweet for Daiyu. Bitter because she had to wake up early, get herself ready, and wait for one of the boys to come pick her up. Lei had taken up caring for the planet, being more environmentally friendly, and insisted they all start car pooling this year. It sounded a bit ridiculous to her, the planet had already been screwed for years so what was carpooling gonna do now, but she agreed to make Lei happy.

It was sweet because of how eager she was to get back to doing what she did best. Scaring off all those who dared to try and take away her title of Mingde's queen. Plus, new freshmen meant that many more chances to cement her legacy at the university before she graduation. She imagined her loving admirers would be weeping a storm up that day.

Ding!

"Finally," Daiyu muttered while unlocking her phone. It was already eight and she'd already been up for an hour, and doing her skincare routine and getting dressed for the day. As her parents liked to say, "first impressions are everything. So make sure you knock them off their feet". "Oh great. Ah Si's driving, that's just asking for an accident to happen."

Daiyu slipped into her stilettos admiring the butterfly decoration for a moment before leaving her room, briskly walking past the decorated walls. Her heels making a loud sound against the marble floor with every step she took down the grand staircase to reach the front door.

"Ms. Zhang, have a fantastic first day. Please don't forget to eat breakfast today," One of the female staff said to Daiyu. She never took to remembering their names since they came and went so quickly that it just seemed useless to her. She looked down at the staff who was smiling at her softly. 'Faker' Daiyu thought with a frown looking away.

"Don't wait up for me. Let me know if my parents gets in before I do," Daiyu ordered before leaving the house briskly. She plastered on a smile as she walked down to meet the boys in two cars only to see Ah Si and Huaze Lei in one car. "Let's get going already. Our fans are probably crying already thinking we're not going to show up."

"No one likes you that much, brat. We've been waiting for you forever," Ah Si complained getting into the driver's seat. She snorted opening the passenger car door and sitting down.

"Princess," Lei greeted the girl. She looked back at the quietest member of F4 and blew him a kiss teasingly before turning to Ah Si again.