XIV

I am here, once again. College life is tough and the trains all suddenly deciding to not work today doesn't help. Like just let me get to campus in peace. Officially, on episode seven now in Meteor Garden.

━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━

Episode Eleven :
"Break up, Make up?"

━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━

QQ space was once again very alive with the drama of the day. And once again, Shancai was the top story with Daiyu as second with many of her admirers crying over the fact she was taken.

Said heiress was so use to Shancai taking her spot so often that she didn't even react when she saw the photo of drunk Shancai with the foreign man she assumed that drunk Shancai mistook for Lei. She sent the girl a message that she should thank whichever freshmen got her home before the situation got worse and to keep to herself until the news died down. Daiyu had much more important things to worry about...

Rui being more concerned he missed her calls instead of the fact he got into a car crash and hadn't told her immediately was one. Ah Si's reaction once he found out what Shancai got herself into last night was also something she worried about but with how much the students at Mingde university loved to gossip and create new drama she wasn't sure how long they had until the hot head found out.

When Ximen and Meizuo called her to come see her so suddenly the feeling of dread built up in her stomach. She pondered for a moment before answering their call if they were gonna blame her for Shancai getting drunk as some form of petty revenge but then quickly shook off that idea remembering how out of character that would be... especially for her. Why do something so basic when she could just drive the girl miserable to the point she'd beg the principal to kick her out?

"How much do you know about what happened to Shancai last night?" Ximen asked Daiyu once they met up with her in the bridge room. Daiyu let out a sigh as she tighten her belt for her coat.

"Not much more than you I think. She had too much to drink,  flirted with someone thinking they were someone else, and then she almost went somewhere with him if my 'interns' hadn't stepped in." Daiyu explained using the air quote gesture for interns. People always got into a fit when they found out about Daiyu's arrangement with those she had under her thumb. But what could they do when she could buy them and their silence with a snap of her fingers? "The picture of them so close to each other can be explained away so easily, I don't see what's the big deal."

At this Ximen and Meizuo looked at her confused. "You haven't seen the video?" Ximen asked her getting a hesitant shake of the head from her. Meizuo pulled out his phone and opened QQ space to show the blonde what she missed. She watched it with a frown seeing the drunk girl dancing and laughing so freely with the foreign man who had his hands on her so casually.