Episodes of Meteor Garden doesn't always align with these self made episodes.

╔════════ °• ♔ •° ════════╗Ep Four :"Hello, Jing"╚════════ °• ♔ •° ════════╝

Ep Four :
"Hello, Jing"
╚════════ °• ♔ •° ════════╝

"You can not be serious," Daiyu muttered refreshing the video on her phone. She swore she was beginning to think she accidentally woke up in a parallel universe. "How are the nutritional students this year stealing all of my spotlight?"

"Daiyu, your paints running." Kara, her seat mate, reminded the blonde before looking back at her own. Considering these weren't even getting graded she didn't understand why Daiyu was taking the beginning assignment so seriously. "What are you even painting?"

"My feelings, what else? Better question is how am I constantly running out of blue?" Daiyu asked herself mostly as she tried to fix the almost disaster. The main reason she was in Illustration two was because she had already filled out her credit requirements so why not take an art class? Especially, when she and the professor knew each other well from when she took one back when she was a second year. "You think the professor is going to hang these on the wall by the entrance?"

"She always does. Here, I took too much blue by accident." Kara was another witness to Daiyu's less... manageable attitude. By no means where they friends like Daiyu was to F4 but considering she'd been not only invited to hang out after school with the blonde but also has sat at lunch with Daiyu and the famous boys, it was safe to say they got along well.

Still bothered by the video of the nutritional students getting recognized by their department for walking on a banana peel without slipping, Daiyu took the cup of blue paint with a frown and didn't even thank Kara who rose an eyebrow at seeing her almost spill said paint over her expensive looking, white sweater.

Kara hoped whatever was upsetting the Zhang heiress would quickly pass before she used up all the blue and nothing else to satisfy her chaotic mind.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

"Ah Si... is that you or a clone?" Daiyu asked immediately after seeing Ah Si in his hairstyle. Gone was his gelled style and instead his hair was more donned in a natural, up style. Daiyu even dared to think he was actually attractive for once.

"Of course it's me. Don't get used to it," Ah Si said with a upset tone in his voice. All he wanted was Shancai to compliment his new hair, was that so hard? "I can't believe that girl." He muttered.

Daiyu took no notice of his mood instead choosing to play with Ah Si's new hair. She was already thinking of how she could convince him to keep the hairstyle for the rest of the week, while Ah Si zoned out thinking of how he could Shancai to notice him. Meizuo and Ximen stumbled upon them with wide eyes almost confusing them for a freshmen couple with how all over Daiyu was on Ah Si. They eyed each other before shaking off the strangeness and walked up to the two.