III

.

╔════════ °• ♔ •° ════════╗Ep Two :"Mingde's Queen has Returned"╚════════ °• ♔ •° ════════╝

Ep Two :
"Mingde's Queen has Returned"
╚════════ °• ♔ •° ════════╝

The flying cake was the last thing that anyone would imagine would cause Daiyu to lose her cool and do who knows what. But F4 were quick on their feet and it was much easier to deal with an angry Ah Si then a Daiyu who would have been on a path of vengeance. Lei and Meizuo pulled her back once they saw the cake fall from the next floor and, thankfully, Daiyu was much too dazed from finding out that one of her "friends" in America had gotten a nose surgery without telling her.

"Is this suppose to be the new version of let them eat cake?" Daiyu asked while a boiling Ah Si glared down the two freshmen girls.

"If apologies worked, why would we need the police?" Ah Si rhetorically asked the girls. The four friends watched the interaction go down silently, well Daiyu was more bored than anything else.

"Si, let me help you clean up." The pony tail girl said before walking up to Ah Si. She touched his face for less than a second before getting pushed down to the ground by Ah Si making her friend run over to her.

"Ah Si, can we go?" Daiyu asked her friend shrugging off the two boys. "Just make the girl pay for the dry cleaning and getting a makeover already. That should be more than a fitting enough punishment." Daiyu walked up next to the boy not even looking at the two girls.

"Fine. I'm done anyways." Ah Si said beginning to walk up the stairs. Daiyu rolled her eyes following after him only to get stopped by the green jacket wearing freshman.

"She apologized to you, didn't she? Why do you have to be so mean? Your friend already gave you a solution didn't she?" The girl asked Ah Si.

Daiyu rolled her eyes again before glaring at the girl, smirking for a second when the girl flinched, "who are you to yell at your seniors?" Daiyu asked. "Your friend caused a mess like a child so of course anyone would be mad. This is the real world with actual consequences, learn that or end up dead. Your choice." Daiyu flipped her hair before walking up the staircase not caring if her friends were following after her or not.

Hearing four different pairs of shoes behind her gave her answer after a breath.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

"You could have been nicer, princess." Meizuo told Daiyu once they entered their game room.

"That was me being nice. Stupid freshmen, first they take all the attention off me and my return, and now they basically assault one of us with cake? The hell are they teaching these students??" Daiyu ranted before angrily sitting down on the couch in between Lei and Ximen.