ā“ā“ā’¾

In all honesty there's not much more to touch on with Daiyu and Lei's relationship. I had a whole sit down conversation with myself to figure out the ending and I think we're pretty close to it.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
Episode Thirty Four :
"Cinderella and her Prince Charming"
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Daiyu never wanted to plan such a last minute event again. Even if it was for the sake of her friends happiness which she actually valued.

Finding a boy to publicly confess his 'love' for Shancai on such short notice was hard enough. Convincing him to actually go through her and Lei's last minute plan was also plenty difficult, even though he was one of the boy's Daiyu set up for Shancai, which it shouldn't be considering Shancai had went out with him three times so she clearly liked him somewhat. Plus actually getting all the pieces together for this public 'love confession' was also tough since Daiyu actually had to run around, look for all props, drag them back to the graduation stage where luckily they were able to use as it hadn't gotten cleaned up yet, and then Lei and her had to go over all the finer details with him before running off back to their friends to make it seem like they had nothing to do with it.

Daiyu and Lei were nice enough to make sure only the necessary amount of people saw the confession go down so Shancai wouldn't get too embarrassed but also make sure word spread quickly enough that it reached Si's ears. After Si heard about Shancai getting confessed too they watched their hot head friend clench his jaw, anger clear in his eyes, before walking away in a huff and his phone out to call someone they weren't sure about.

"So... how do you think things between them will end?" Daiyu asked Lei.

They were taking her car back to a restaurant, both as a celebration dinner but also to just talk about things, after all that had happened at university knowing they couldn't do much more for the day.

"They'll get back together. Shancai needs more of a push to accept that Si is willing to do anything and go through anything to be with her. But that's not anything new," Lei told her. He glanced down at her head resting on the center console where he could clearly see the ring he gave her. "It'll all work out, darling. It will take time but I doubt they're going to need our help much longer."

"They better not. We have whatever comes after graduation to worry about. And not to mention Si's mother probably plans for him to take over at the company now that's he's done with university," Daiyu said. Odd how she was the one worrying about such things but the others never brought up the topic. "Great. Now I'm actually invested." Daiyu groaned and hit her head against the headrest of the passenger seat.

Lei smiled at her whiney behavior before picking up her hand, brought it up to his mouth, and quickly kissed it before putting it back on the console. "There, there, baby. I know it's hard but you'll live."

"Your sarcasm is more than noticed."

"You know I love teasing you, darling."

"What I know is I'm hungry and I want to plan how we're going to go on dates now that we're not going to the same school anymore," Daiyu complained.

Unknowingly making Lei feel more guilty about the secret he still hadn't told her about. That he was leaving for Taiwan soon. And he had no idea when exactly he'd be returning.

So instead he reached over, keeping one hand on the wheel, and rubbing her shoulder comfortably. Daiyu smiled at the gesture before covering his hand with her own. She hadn't taken a moment to appreciate and really think about the simple fact that she was dating Lei, the boy she fell for years ago when they were children, had to watch him get his heart broken by Jing, twice, and now they were together after Lei patiently waited for her to recover from Rui while still courting her to prove he genuinely wanted her.