XXIV

my summer vacation is here! i just have one final to do (probably finished it by the time of this publishing) and i'm working, it's my first serious job, and i just got a more serious task to do tomorrow. so i'm both free but also not lol.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾Episode Eighteen :"Fashion Queen, Daiyu"≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
Episode Eighteen :
"Fashion Queen, Daiyu"
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Life for Zhang Daiyu and Dong Shancai had turned very busy. Shancai was up to her chin in learning how to become a star chef for her competition, and Daiyu was busy learning how to take over the family business.

Her mother had surprised her with a sudden to work along side her, for her collaboration runway with Valentino. Daiyu immediately jumped into action to impress her mother, and in just a few days already had found an array of models to pick from, was in a heated debate with several venues to pick from, and had sat in for about six meetings to discuss the theme of the upcoming show and which clothes best represented their idea.

The boys had missed her but understood the opportunity this was for her. To not only get a foothold in the industry she loved the most, but to also finally spend more than five minutes with her mother who seemed to always be on the move since she was a child. Rui had finally left to return home and look after his and Huangfu's shop, said best friend was complaining about how lonely he felt and the stress he was under without his business partner.

All in all, Daiyu was more stressed than he had been all of this hectic year, but was also a bit lonely as she wasn't use to not chatting with any of F4 or Rui on the daily.

"How's it going, honey?" Daiyu looked up to see her mother in her bedroom doorway. Thankfully, today was a 'paperwork fill out' so Daiyu could work in the comfort of her room.

"Every page I fill out, there's another twenty to magically show up." Daiyu complained as she wrote down the amount that one of the venues was asking so they could perform on their platform.

"That's the business for you. But between me and you..." She trailed off stepping closer to her daughter and leaning in to whisper in her ear. "That's what those interns and assistants are for."

Daiyu chuckled as she moved from tab to tab and kept writing things down that she thought was useful. "Why don't you take a day or two to see your friends?"

Daiyu shook her head as she clicked her pen, "They're all busying with their own things or trying to help out Shancai." She told her.

Zhang Mey's mouth twitched into a scowl before relaxing back into a graceful smile. Daiyu kept silent as she switched to her google document she made to keep track of everything she was suppose to remember.