𝔛𝔛

i can't wait for summer vacation. i'm so done with college.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾Episode Fifteen :"The clash of heads"≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
Episode Fifteen :
"The clash of heads"
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Something was wrong with Zhang Daiyu, Lei was sure about this. She had returned from her vacation with Rui almost a week early but hadn't told anyone about her swift return. No, he found out the same way as did everyone else at Mingde university. The only difference was that he and the rest of F4 knew her well enough that the sudden change was life threatening. So Si and Lei waved a white flag of truce so that they could all interrogate the girl, one morning but they almost missed her due to her appearance. 

"What the hell is this?" Si asked picking at her plain black shirt as if it disgusted him. Ximen and Meizuo frowned at her matching sweat pants. With how basic she looked in comparison to how she normally dressed, they mistook her for a random freshmen but Lei knew better and pointed her out to them. 

"Clothes. From target." Daiyu answered plainly. Lei didn't like how cold her tone was. 

"What's a target?" Meizuo asked genuinely confused. Si turned to him and scoffed. 

"Moron. A target is a big red and white sign for people to shoot an arrow or something else at you," He explained to Meizuo before looking down at Daiyu. "Since when are you someone's target practice?" 

"Who uses an arrow to shoot at someone anymore?" Ximen asked in disbelief that Si was being this idiotic. 

"No one is shooting at me. Target is a store." Daiyu explained. 

"Isn't that for people like Shancai and Qinghe to shop at?" At this Si grabbed Daiyu by the shoulders and began shaking her. 

"Why are you shopping at places for common people?! Ya, did you lose all your cards and you couldn't call your mom to pay? At least tell me this basic look costed you a good amount of money!" He had to be pulled away by Ximen and Meizuo who were concerned that he was going to give the girl brain damage. 

"20"

"20,000? A little cheap but it still works."

"No. Just 20."

"200?"

"20. A single bill of money. Just 20." Daiyu answered sounding aggravated. Seriously, could they not just leave her alone?

"A single 20? Where do you get this from, the dumpster? How do clothes that just cost 20 even exist?" Si asked pacing about like a nutcase. If the circumstances were different, Lei would be happy that everything was mostly back to normal. "Ya, you were only gone for a few days. How can you come back like this?"