XXVI

Hello 👋

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾Episode Nineteen :"Canada, oh Canada"≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
Episode Nineteen :
"Canada, oh Canada"
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Zhang Daiyu was once again, missing. And unlike last time, where she wasn't calling any of her four friends, this time when they tried to call her it kept going to voicemail. Considering Daiyu practically had her phone glued to her phone, especially with the job she had. So suffice to say, they were not only concerned but also missing their favorite heiress.

"Maybe she's with Rui, and they're on love island." Meizuo offered as they played a game of cards.

"But she wouldn't turn her phone off. Even back when they first got together, it was always on." Ximen retorted. He looked over at the couch where Daiyu would normally lay down, working either on her computer or phone.

"Lei, have you really not heard from her?" Meizuo asked the quiet boy. Lei looked up at him and shook his head.

"I haven't heard from her since after the cooking competition." He told him, looking a bit worried. The only times that Daiyu had ever gone completely silent, not even speaking to any of them, was when she was at her lowest emotionally and refused anyone so no one would see the 'great' Daiyu as anything less than perfect.

"If she wanted to talk to one of us, she would. When has she ever let someone tell her what to do?" Si asked bringing up a good point. He too missed the blonde, but had faith in her that she'd reach out to one of them soon enough.

It had only been a few days also, and knowing the group's luck with drama, soon they'd be swimming in it and Daiyu could never miss a good show of drama.

So they continued with their week as usual, Si unknowingly revealing he and Shancai had fought, once again, during their date yesterday. Meizuo for some reason, wasn't going to tell them about his own date from last night.

They focused, instead on convincing Shancai to come with them for their new years trip. Or as they called it 'the latest attempt to get Shancai and Si together' which at this point was being too repetitive. So after sacrificing their afternoon to help out Shancai and her friend at their milk tea job, they invited the two out to Canada for the new years celebration. 

Lei had taken it upon himself to text Daiyu the date and address to the Daoming family villa, hoping she'd text back. But after a few minutes of waiting he let it go, trying not to worry about her but he couldn't help it. After knowing her for so long, Lei would like to say he knew her like he knew his violin. 

So to suddenly lose contact with her, for a few days now, was making him mind go wild with thoughts about what could have happened to the blonde. Did she meet up with Rui, not tell them, and was perfectly fine but just had her love goggles on?