VI

To Daiyu not going off on Jing for not being a great person.

╔════════ °• ♔ •° ════════╗Ep Five :"The day F4 split up"╚════════ °• ♔ •° ════════╝

Ep Five :
"The day F4 split up"
╚════════ °• ♔ •° ════════╝

Lei was sure his life was being toyed around for fun and there was nothing he could do about it which frustrated him. He let out a deep sigh as he refreshed the video of him and Ah Si just mere hours ago to feel only more disappointed in himself.

Why would he use Shancai like a tugging rope with one of his oldest friends? How could he let a newly formed friendship with the freshmen get to the point that Ah Si declared that their friendship was over? And just where the hell was Daiyu?

The last time he heard from the blonde was from this morning telling him and Ah Si to not pick her up in the morning and that she'd heard her mother was flying back home soon. His mouth twitched into a smile thinking about the elder Zhang women. If there were even copies of the same person it would be Daiyu and her mother, albeit some would say that Daiyu was tamer in comparison to her mother but it'd been years since any of F4 had met with Zhang Mey so who knows if that was still true now?

He mindlessly went over to his contacts and found Daiyu's number. His thumb hovered over the call option wondering if calling her now was really the best option. By now, one of her minions had to have sent her the video and considering how serious she took their friendship and not letting other's get in between them, she'd be more than furious. But still...

He had his phone to his ear, the ringing clear as day, before he could reason himself out of calling the blonde. But he was shocked to hear her voicemail after the third ring. Was she that angry with him? He tried again only to get her voicemail after one ring which both worried and frustrated him more.

"Have I... messed up this badly?" Lei asked himself in the empty music room. Hearing a light knocking on the door he looked up to see Jing giving him a small smile. "Jing. How's Shancai?"

"She's fine, who were you trying to call just now?" Jing asked seeing his phone in his hand.

"Daiyu but... she isn't picking up. I'm worried." Lei confessed honestly looking down at his phone again. He didn't see Jing roll her eyes at the mention of the blonde and how she seemed to have turned a bit gray at his attention not being on her anymore.

»»————— ♔ ————-««

"You could have answered that if you wanted."

"Huh? Oh no, I'm sure it's nothing." Daiyu put her phone on silent and dropped it in her bag. Ah Si and Lei can burn whatever bridges they'd like over some freshman they hadn't even known a week for all she cared. Not like any of them were thinking about her or their promises they sealed with their pinkies from when they were children. Let them be children for all she cared. "So why this place anyway?"