IV

.

╔════════ °• ♔ •° ════════╗Ep Three :"Shancai, the Kicking Warrior"╚════════ °• ♔ •° ════════╝

Ep Three :
"Shancai, the Kicking Warrior"
╚════════ °• ♔ •° ════════╝

There was only one real thing to do after witnessing Shancai, the freshmen, do a flying kick to their childhood friend's head.

Wrapping him in toilet paper to turn him into a mummy and record it for blackmail. Daiyu sat down on the solo gray and white chair next to Lei who was watching Ximen and Meizuo wrap Ah Si in layers of toilet paper. Daiyu kept picking at her white and rose gold belt, buckling and un buckling it to change how tight it was on her waist.

"Princess, stop it. Your just hurting yourself." Lei placed a hand on Daiyu's hands making her stop. "Just leave it and enjoy the moment." Daiyu shook her head before dropping her hands into her lap. Lei smiled at her frowning face before going back to a neutral expression and staring at their friends.

"Haven't you two had your fill of fun yet?" Daiyu asked the two goofballs. "What kind of crazy person just does that for everyone to see?" Daiyu complained feeling irritated all over again just thinking about the psycho freshmen. As soon as she had the chance she wouldn't stop until the psycho was kicked out and ran out of Mingde a social pariah.

"I think she's quite something. Ah Si deserved a beating." Lei spoke up. He fought off the oncoming smile feeling Daiyu's heated glare directed at him.

"Dong Shancai just carried out the will of the gods. Before it was just princess who seemed to do god's work so freely," Ximen said finishing his roll.

"She's an insane person. How she got in is beyond me, and I don't do anyone else's work." Daiyu retorted side eyeing Lei once more before staring at the still unconscious Ah Si.

"Princess never did a flying kick. She usually break's noses, break toes with those heels of hers, or whatever else comes into that pretty head of hers," Meizuo smiled at Daiyu before poking at her face. "Your still our favorite psycho, princess. No one else is as devious as you."

"Suck up." Daiyu retorted swatting Meizuo's poking finger away although she smiled at the compliment. She couldn't be mad around her childhood friends for long.

"Today should be celebrated. I'll record it." Meizuo declared taking out his phone and going over to mummy Ah Si again.

Lei and Daiyu looked over at each other where Daiyu rolled her eyes sarcastically making him chuckle. She smiled to herself as well deciding to just let herself enjoy the moment before deciding if destroying Shancai was worth it or not.