VII

Am I...on a consistent roll right now? Yes, yes I am. Happy New Year's to everyone and here's my gift to you! 💙💜

╔════════ °• ♔ •° ════════╗Ep Six :"Martini kisses, fancy little umbrellas"

Ep Six :
"Martini kisses, fancy little umbrellas"

╚════════ °• ♔ •° ════════╝

Sanya was a very boring little town. Daiyu was missing Hawaii more and more whenever she was reminded that Ah Si dragged them all here in his quest to, terribly, flirt with Shancai. She looked over at Rui who was taking pictures of the ocean by the edge of the water with his phone out, smiling blissfully. He suddenly turned to look at her and smiled at her from her beach chair.

"Having fun there?" She called out behind her white framed sunglasses. Her black and white striped beach hat standing out on the, otherwise, empty beach.

"Yeah, here look!" Rui reminded her greatly of a retriever. He hurried over to the chair next to her and showed her the photos he took and she admit that they made the little town look actually interesting.

"Are you a professional photographer in the making and didn't tell me?"

"You're too kind, Daiyu." Rui blushed lightly at the blonde's words. His gaze stayed on the side of Daiyu's head that continued to look over the photos.

He had been worried about her after she quickly began leading him all over the place once the yacht had docked, their luggage had been returned to them and they had made a quick stop at the hotel to drop their things off. He didn't mind since he quickly learned that Daiyu didn't walk anywhere and kept paying to be dropped off at wherever she pleased. Plus, she kept him well fed by getting whatever he wanted so he suppose he couldn't complain since he was having fun.

"Are we still going for that party Jing was talking about?" Rui asked harmlessly. He regretted asking at seeing her smile turn into a scowl. "I'm not the best dancer so I'd just embarrass you. Really, I must have been born with two left feet or something." And he continued to ramble to try and take back asking about the party that she seemed less than eager in attending. He was cut off by Daiyu's laughing and putting her sunglasses on the table next to her before speaking once she calmed down.

"Oh, Rui you're so cute. I'm much too pretty to get embarrassed over such a thing, besides I doubt you're as bad as you say. We're going but I'm just not looking forward to trying to pretend Ah Si and Lei aren't fighting over the crazy freshmen." Daiyu explained while cupping his face. He gulped at how close their faces were and how honest she was. "I guess it's time we should get back. I can't have my dumb friends overshadowing me, come on." Daiyu stood up, taking her bag and sunglasses and walked back to the street. Rui let out a laugh in disbelief before smiling to himself and following after Daiyu.

»»————— ♔ ————-««

"Are you sure we have to attend this party?"